Formax FD 2056 Pressure Sealer
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Fast Shipping
- Product Support
- Price Match Guarantee
- Experienced Team
Secured & Safe Checkout :
The AutoSeal® FD 2056 is a fully automatic pressure sealer which provides the ultimate tabletop solution for processing pressure sensitive one-piece mailers. Designed with ease of operation and efficiency in mind, the FD 2056 features a full-color touchscreen control panel, and automatically detects and adjusts for 11”, 14” and 17” forms. It offers 5 pre-programmed standard folds for even panel C, V, Z and uneven/eccentric C and Z folds. It also has the ability to store up to 35 custom fold settings with the simple touch of a button.
The FD 2056 utilizes a drop-in three-roller feed system which produces dependable feeding of forms with no paper fanning required. It processes forms at speeds of up to 16,450 per hour, with output to an integrated telescoping conveyor featuring automated nip roller positions, capable of holding up to 500 processed forms. The full-color touchscreen allows for untrained operators to walk up and start processing pressure seal forms with little to no instruction. Fully-automated stacker wheels eliminate the need to move them manually when switching form sizes and fold types.
The FD 2056 advanced software allows for all standard fold types and paper sizes to be customized to meet your particular needs.
Options include a fully enclosed cabinet for storage, 402 Series Joggers, and the V-Stack36i Stacker, which vertically stacks up to 22" of processed forms, making them easier to unload for further processing.
These features combine to make the FD 2056 an ideal solution for streamlining your post processing.
- Speed: Up to 16,450 forms per hour – based on 11" (279mm) Z-Fold
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 500 forms 20#
- Pre-Set Folds: Pre-programmed for C, V, Z in 11 - 17" forms, uneven C and Z 14" forms
- Pre-Set Paper Sizes: FD Model: 11", 14", 17" / FE Model: A5, A4, A3, B6, B5, B4
- Custom Folds: Stores up to 35 custom folds into memory
- Paper Size: Min: 3.5" W x 5" L (88.9 W x 127 L mm) / Max: 12.25" W x 18" L (311 W x 457 L mm)
- Usage: High-volume tabletop
- Dimensions: Closed: 43" L x 21.28" W x 16" H (109 L x 54 W x 41 H cm) / Fully Extended: 55" L x 21.28" W x 16" H (140 L x 54 W x 41 H cm)
- Weight: 127 lbs (97kg)
- Power: 110-240VAC 50/60 Hz
- Safety Certifications: UL & CE applied for
- Made in the USA