Triumph 4350 Automatic Paper Cutter
Features of the 4350 Triumph Cutter
- Cutting width: 16 7/8 inches
- Cutting height: 1 ½ inches
- Length behind blade (narrow cut): 1 3/8 inches
- Cutting length behind blade: 15 5/16 inches
- Table length in front of blade: 9 inches
- Solingen steel knife
- Automatic blade and clamp drive
- Automatic clamp
- Adjustable blade guides and steel blade carrier
- Spindle-guided back gauge
- Lighted cutting lineComprehensive "SCS" safety package
- All-metal construction
- Optional stand or cabinet
The Triumph 4350 paper cutter is a high performance and heavy-duty, tabletop machine that is perfect for office and production environments.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Video of the 4350 Triumph Paper Cutter
Description of the Ideal Triumph 4350 Automatic Cutter
The Triumph 4350 paper cutter is a heavy-duty, tabletop machine that is efficient in high production environments. Cutting is easy with the bright, LED optical cut line that displays exactly where you are cutting. This large cutting machine offers ample room both in front of and behind the blade to support cutting many different paper sizes. The electric blade drive provides a smooth and quick cut every time. The strong, Solingen steel cutting blades can handle up to 1 ½ inch paper. These cutting blades can be easily changed without removing the cover. Worried that your paper may become damaged during the cutting process? The automatic clamp eases your worries by firmly securing your paper stack to avoid ripping or shifting while cutting. The back gauge is spindle-guided, so you can re-adjust it for every different cutting project. Verify your positioning is accurate thanks to the digital display suitably located on the front of the cutter.
The Triumph 4350, like all MBM cutters, is proven to be extremely safe. Equipped with the comprehensive "SCS" safety package, it includes an electronically controlled, transparent safety shield, safety switch and lock, and disc brake for immediate blade stop. Operating this Triumph cutter requires both hands, which prevents them from being near the blade when you are cutting your paper. One of the safest, well-built paper cutters, the Ideal Triumph 4350 could be a great asset to your workplace.
- Fully automatic, so cutting is almost effortless.
- You truly get your money's worth; has capability to process a high volume and be used for a long time.
- Extremely safe; "SCS" safety features include a patented safety drive, blade automatically returns to start position after every cut, 2-handed operation keeps your hands far from blade while machine is in use, and more.
|Max Cutting Width||16 7/8''|
|Cutting Height||1 1/2''|
|Cutting Length Behind Blade||15 5/16''|
|Cutting Length in Front of Blade||9''|
|Optical Cutting Line||Yes|
|Blade Construction||Solingen steel|
|Back Gauge Adjustment||Manual|
|Safety Mechanism||Safety shields; disc brake|
|Voltage||115 Volts; other voltages available|
|Search Terms||triumph4350, 4350cutter, 4350triumph, papercutter, 4350papercutter|