Formax FD 2006 Autoseal Pressure Sealer
Features of the Formax 2006 AutoSeal Pressure Sealer
- Variable speed of 8,000 forms/hour
- Duty cycle: mid volume
- Hopper capacity of 250 sheets
- Drop-in, 3 roller feed system
- Pre-programmed for 3 popular folds (Z, C, single half)
- 14 inch form length capability
- Programmable job settings (up to 9 custom folds stored)
- Color Touchscreen control panel
- Fault detector
- 6-digit resettable counter for maximum audit control
- Batch counting
- Quiet operation
- Fold types: half, C, Z, uneven C and Z and custom
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
The FD 2006 AutoSeal is a powerful desktop model designed to process pressure sensitive self-mailers. An easy to use graphics-based color touchscreen and three roller drop-in feed system make this product both practical and dependable. Its redesigned sliding fold plates make setup and operation even easier, with fine tuning knobs for precision folds.
Standard features include a six-digit counter, jog control, fault detection, and LED indicators. Up to 250 forms can be loaded in the hopper and processed at speeds up to 8,000 per hour.
The FD 2006 is also available as a package, the P2006, which includes a fully enclosed cabinet for storage and an 18" conveyor with photo eye for neat and sequential stacking of processed forms. The cabinet and conveyor are options for the FD 2006. Built in the USA with proven Formax technology, the FD 2006 provides an economical solution with the quality and reliability you have come to expect from Formax.