Formax Autoseal FD 2300 Series Pressure Sealer
- Free Training Provided
Features of the Formax Autoseal 2300 Series
- Variable speed of up to 43,000 pieces/hour
- Unlimited duty cycle
- Program up to 200 jobs
- Graphics based, color touchscreen control panel
- Heavy duty construction
- Feed systems: air, extended air, pile, and continuous forms with in-line Maxi Burster
- Automatic settings
- 6-digit resettable counter and batch counter
- 4 insulated fold plates
- Fold types: half, C, Z, uneven Z and custom
- Conveyor with photo eye
- Fault detector
- Static eliminator
- Interlocks for fault detection and safety
- Combination rollers (steel and polyurethane for durability)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
The Formax AutoSeal 2300 Series has five different models to choose from.
FD 2300 - has an air feed system with a capacity of up to 500 forms.
FD 2300-EX and FD 2300-EXT - have extended air feed systems, the EX can handle up to 1,000 forms and the EXT can handle up to 2,500 forms.
FD 2350 - can handle up to 3,500 forms and utilizes a pile-feed system.
FD 2380 - works in-line with the Formax FD 676 Maxi Burster for processing continuous forms.
|Fold Adjustment Setting||Automatic fold adjustment|
|Feed Tray Capacity||Up to 500|
|Fold Types||Half Fold, Z Fold, C Fold, Uneven Z Fold|
|Accepted Paper Sizes||Up to 11 1/2" W x 25" L|
|Duty Cycle||Production Volume|
|Model #||FD 2300|
|Voltage||208 Volts; other voltages available|
|Search Terms||formaxfd2300, formaxautosealfd2300, autosealfd2300, formax2300, autoseal2300, formaxfd, fd2300, fd-2300, fd2300pressureselaer, formaxsealer, formaxpressuresealer, pressuresealer, fd2300sealer|