Martin Yale 1611 Folding Machine
Features of the 1611 Martin Yale Folder
- Improved feed system, removable fold tables, easy access to rollers, improved stacking wheels, and self-centering paper guides
- High speed machine automatically feeds and folds a stack of documents up to 8 1/2" x 14"
- Enhanced precision paper skew adjustment
- Creates five different folds: letter, half, z-fold, double parallel and right-angle
- WILL fold 8 1/2" x 14" in the letter fold style
- No fanning is needed - just put the paper in and fold
- Operates at a speed of up to 9,000 sheets per hour
- Handles sheet sizes from 3 1/2" X 5" to 8 1/2" X 14", 16 lb. bond to 70 lb. index
- Feed table capacity of 150 sheets
- Stapled sets of up to 5 sheets can be folded by hand-feeding documents into the feed table bypass
- Conveyor exit table makes convenient easy to handle stacks
- Auto jam detect and Auto shut-off
The 1611 folding machine by Martin Yale is one of the most popular paper folders available. This is because compared to other folders in its class, the 1611 is less expensive and sports a modern new design.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Videos of the Martin Yale 1611 Paper Folder
Description of the Premier 1611 Paper Folder by Martin Yale
The Martin Yale 1611 Ease-of-use AutoFolder proves reliable and user-friendly. Although you must manually set up the fold tables, setup is extremely easy and straightforward. The 1611 displays measurements clearly, guaranteeing that your folds are always accurate. After placing up to 150 sheets in the feed table, simply select your desired fold type or measurements and watch as your papers are automatically pulled and folded. The 1611 can fold up to 5 stapled sets by hand-feeding documents into the feed tray bypass. Overall, the 1611 processes up to 9,000 sheets per hour, an incredible throughput for a folder this size. Flexibility is vital for any paper folder and the Martin Yale 1611 is no different. This folder handles a variety of paper sizes and weights, from 3 ½" x 5" to 8 ½" x 14" paper sizes and 16 lb. bond (60 gsm) to 28 lb (105 gsm).
Five different fold types are available: Letter, Half, Z, Double-parallel, and Church. The Martin Yale 1611 automatically detects paper jams and instantly shuts off power to avoid further malfunctions. The improved feed system, removable fold tables, easy roller access, and self-centering paper guide make this paper folder a great choice for folding paper quickly and easily. The improved stacking wheel and conveyor exit table result in convenient and easy to manage stacks. Weighing just 45 lbs., the 1611 is compact enough to fit conveniently on your tabletop. The Martin Yale 1611 is commonly used in large mailrooms or offices where ease-of-use and productivity matters most.
Want to know how to properly maintain your Martin Yale 1611 Paper Folder? Click Here
Accepts Multi Sets and Stapled Sets
Click Here for Paper Weight
|Manufacturer Name||Martin Yale|
|Fold Adjustment Setting||Manual fold adjustment|
|Feed Tray Capacity||Up to 150|
|Fold Speed||9,000 sheets/hour|
|Fold Types||Letter Fold (Tri), Half Fold, Z Fold, Double Parallel Fold|
|Accepted Paper Sizes||3 1/2'' x 5'' to 8 1/2'' x 14''|
|Accepted Paper Weights||16 lbs. bond to 90 lbs. offset (60 gsm to 131 gsm)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1611|
|Search Terms||martinyale, my1611, foldingmachine, paperfolder, martinyale1611, 1611folder, 1611paperfolder|
Q: We have a paper jam and the book directions are not helping. any suggestions?