Martin Yale 1812 AutoFolder Paper Folder
- SKU: MYL1812
- Max Paper Weight: 166 g/m²
- Max Paper Size: 12" x 18"
- Adjustment: Manual
- Feed Type: Friction
- Fold Types: Letter, Half, Z-fold, Double Parallel, Gate, Engineer, Church
- Sale price
- Sale price
- Unit price
FREE FREIGHT SHIPPING within the contiguous U.S.
Please select your preferred download file from below.
- User Manual for the Martin Yale 1812 Paper Folding Machine
- Spec Sheet for the Martin Yale 1812 Paper Folding Machine
- Cleaning & Oiling for the Martin Yale 1812
- Stack Wheel Adjustment for the Martin Yale 1812
- Retarder Adjustment for the Martin Yale 1812
- Clutch Adjustment for the Martin Yale 1812
- Diagnostic Guide for the Martin Yale 1812 Paper Folding Machine
- Diagnostic Photo Guide for the Martin Yale 1812
- Martin Yale 1812 Blue Feed Tire Replacement Instructions
|Manufacturer Name||Martin Yale|
|Fold Adjustment Setting||Automatic fold adjustment|
|Feed Tray Capacity||Up to 500|
|Fold Speed||5,000-12,000 sheets/hour|
|Fold Types||Half Fold, Letter Fold (Tri), Z Fold, Gate Fold, Double Parallel Fold, Church Fold, Engineering Fold (Short Z)|
|Accepted Paper Sizes||2.5" x 5.2" to 12" x 18"|
|Accepted Paper Weights||18 bond to 90 index (68 gsm to 166 gsm)|
|Voltage||115 Volts; other voltages available|
|Shipping Weight||105 lbs.|
Q: I am interested in your Martin Yale 1812. From what I have read it seems to be the right one for us. I would like to know if the paper has to be fanned when putting it in the machine.
Q: Where is the manual sheet feeder?
Q: How often do I need to clean the rollers?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Martin Yale's General Warranty is 180-days parts and labor. Warranty is effective from the date of shipment from the warehouse and affirms all component parts and workmanship of Martin Yale products to be free of manufacturing defects.
Martin Yale will repair or replace any component part found to be defective within the warranty period, not caused by accident, misuse, or improper maintenance, damages by freight handlers, act of nature or unauthorized modifications or the use of other than Martin Yale components/parts.