Paitec MX17000 High-Volume Desktop Pressure Sealer
Basic Specs of the Paitec MX17000 Pressure Sealer
- Form size: Depth up to 14", width up to 9"
- Input tray: Up to 1,400 pressure seal forms
- Speed: Up to 17,000 per hour
- Fold setting: Quick set manual
- Paper weights: 20-30 lbs.
- Infeed type: Reverse friction roller with cooling fan
- Manual feeder: Process single or damaged forms
- Fold type: Z, EZ, C, EC, V, and double parallel
- Batch counter: auto start for job separation
- Jam free: Reverses the rollers and clears any jam
- Output options: 24" short conveyor, 50" long conveyor, reverse sequence vertical stacker
- Printer interface: dual-purpose (in-line and stand alone)
- Duty cycle: 500,000 sheets per month
- Weight: 300 lbs.
- Size: 27"W x 20"L x 43"H (with cabinet)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
The most advanced office desktop pressure sealer
The MX17000 is our highest volume, heavy duty pressure seal machine, with its fast 11,000- 17,000 pieces per hour processing and with a monthly duty volume of 500,000 pieces. It features our heavy duty four roller sealing unit, Reverse Friction Rollers to auto correct double feeds, an auto-lift feed tray which holds up to 1,400 pressure seal forms, and an optional 50” conveyor which holds up to 1,200 completed forms.