Paitec IM8500 In-Line Desktop Pressure Sealer
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
This product qualifies for Free Freight Shipping (in the contiguous U.S.)
- Fast Shipping
- Product Support
- Price Match Guarantee
- Experienced Team
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Description of the Paitec IM8500
The IM8500 is an in-line pressure seal machine which connects directly to the back of many HP and other brand high speed laser printers for automatic processing. It allows you to print ‘n mail in one easy step. Now you can eliminate the tedious process of manually collecting forms from your printer and placing them in the folder sealer machine feed tray.
The IM8500 processes up to 7,000 forms per hour with a monthly duty volume of 125,000 pieces. This cost effective pressure sealer is also a dual mode machine which can operate as a traditional standalone pressure sealer when needed.
- Form size: Depth up to 14", width up to 9"
- Feeder capacity: Up to 700 sheets in standalone mode
- Speed: Printer dependent; up to 7,000 standalone
- Fold setting: Quick set manual
- Paper weights: 16-30 lbs.
- Infeed type: Reverse friction roller
- Fold type: Z, EZ, C, EC, V and double parallel
- Counter: Job counter and batch counter
- Double detection: Automatically detects double feeds
- Stacker capacity: 350 sheets / 650 sheets (optional slide conveyor)
- Printer interface: Dual purpose (inline and standalone)
- Duty cycle: 130,000 forms per month
- Weight: 106 lbs.
- Size: 17"W x 24"L x 26"H