Formax Cut-True 29A Guillotine 20.5" Paper Cutter
- SKU: BESCUTTRUE29A
- Cut Height: 3.15"
- Cut Width: 18.25"
- Type: Automatic
Description of the Formax Cut-True 29A Paper Cutter
The Formax Cut-True 29A Electric Guillotine Paper Cutter offers precision cutting for paper stacks up to 20.5” wide. User-friendly, intuitive features include a touchscreen control panel, automatically-adjusting back gauge and the capacity to program up to 100 jobs/100 cuts. An infrared light beam safety curtain provides safety and convenience as it shuts down operation if the light plane is interrupted.
Operation is simple: utilize the touchscreen to program and select job settings, then load a stack of paper, up to 3.15” high. Set the back gauge using the touchscreen. The bright LED Cutting Line allows operators to see exactly where the blade will cut and make fine adjustments. Electronically-controlled two-hand operation engages the hardened steel blade for crisp, accurate cuts, every time.
Cutting accuracy is 0.1mm on paper stacks up to 80mm. The Cut-True 29A also features a special anti-friction surface with optional wide side tables, making it easier for operators to maneuver large paper stock. A false clamp is included to minimize the risk of marking sensitive paper stock or perfect bound books. In addition, the clamp can be removed to decrease the minimum cut length, and stored within the machine. A fine-tuning knob allows users to precisely adjust the back gauge position.
Standard safety features include a lock with key, blade lock, external blade depth adjustment, automatic blade return from any position, easy-to-use blade change safety tool, and a wooden paper push for safe alignment.
The Cut-True 29A is ideal for transforming large sheets into brochures, invitations and more, with crisp, accurate cuts, and is a welcome addition to print shops and in-plant finishing operations.
- Programmable Jobs: Up to 100 jobs/100 steps
- Cutting Capacity: Accurately cuts through paper stacks up to 3.15” high, up to 20.5” wide
- Automatic Blade Return from Any Position
- Infrared Safety Curtain: Light beam curtain shuts down operation if the plane is interrupted
- Two-Hand Operation: Keeps hands out of the cutting area, electronically controlled for added safety
- Easy Blade Change from Front of Cutter: Blade change safety tool included
- Wooden Paper Push Tool: Helps to quickly and safely align the paper stack
- Main Switch and Safety Key Lock: Keeps cutter secure from unauthorized operators
- Transparent Rear Safety Guard
|Max Cutting Width||20.5 inches|
|Max Paper Stack Height||3.15 inches|
|Cutting Length Behind Blade||20.5 inches|
|Cutting Length in Front of Blade||18.25 inches|
|Clamp Style||Automatic, electric|
|Blade Construction||Hardened steel|
|Back Gauge Adjustment||Fully programmable using touchscreen, accurate to 0.1mm|
|Safety Features||Infrared safety curtain, two-button operation, blade change safety tool, wooden paper push tool, main switch and safety key lock|
|Model #||Cut-True 29A|
|Width||53.25 inches (61 inches with optional side tables)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.