Formax Cut-True 27S Semi-Automatic 18.9" Paper Cutter
- SKU: BESCUTTRUE27S
- Cut Height: 3.15"
- Cut Width: 18.9"
- Type: Semi-Auto
Description of the Formax Cut-True 27S Paper Cutter
The Formax Cut-True 27S Semi-Automatic Electric Paper Cutter offers precision cutting for paper stacks up to 18.9” wide. User-friendly features include dual-button electronic operation, automatic paper clamp, and LED digital readout. Simply load a stack of paper, up to 3.15” high and press the clamp and blade buttons to engage the hardened-steel Guillotine blade. These features, combined with the bright red LED Cutting Line, allow operators to make fine adjustments and see exactly where the blade will cut.
Accuracy meets safety in the Cut-True 27S, with front and rear transparent safety guards, blade lock, safety lock with key, external blade depth adjustment, automatic blade return from any position, easy-to-use blade change safety tool, and a wooden paper push for safe alignment. The rugged metal stand is also included, providing a stable work surface, and a convenient shelf for additional storage.
The Cut-True 27S Electric Cutter is ideal for transforming brochures, invitations and more, with crisp, accurate cuts, and makes a welcome addition to print shops and in-plant finishing operations.
- LED Cutting Line - Shows exactly where the blade will cut, allowing for precise adjustments
- Automatic Paper Clamp - Push-button automatic clamping is quicker and easier than with a hand wheel clamp
- Hand Crank Back Gauge Adjustment - Used in conjunction with the LED readout to provide fine control for precision cutting
- Crisp, Accurate Cuts - Hardened steel blade for razor sharp cuts
- Two-Hand Operation - Automatically engages clamp and blade, keeping hands away from the cutting area
|Model #||Cut-True 27S|
|Max Cutting Width||18.9 inches|
|Max Paper Stack Height||3.15 inches|
|Cutting Length Behind Blade||19.87 inches|
|Cutting Length in Front of Blade||12.37 inches|
|Blade Construction||Hardened steel|
|Back Gauge Adjustment||Manual crank|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.