MBM 352F Paper Folder
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Fast Shipping
- Product Support
- Price Match Guarantee
- Experienced Team
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Video of the MBM 352F Tabletop Paper Folder
Description of the MBM 352F Professional Series Paper Folder
The 352F paper folder by MBM, the fastest in its category, is a heavy-duty paper folder meant for print shops and other production environments. For extended durability, it is built with non-flexing frames on the side. The double roller, friction feeding allows for a variety of sheets, even carbonless paper. The rollers automatically change for different weights and thickness of paper. Maximum paper weight is 110 lbs, and 300 sheets is the maximum tray capacity. There is quick adjustment for either standard or custom folds, with flexible speed control. This paper folder has a motorized conveyor belt that makes a nice neat stack. There are needle bearings for jobs where precision and dependability are crucial.
The 352F provides convenient separation of the sheets from the top of the fanned stack of paper. There is no need for roller pressure settings, because the folder contains polyurethane foam rollers. The production is fast, folding sheets at the speed of 22,000 an hour. Though this MBM paper folder is heavy-duty, it is light and small enough to fit on a table. It is a good match for users looking for speed and the flexibility to conquer more complex folding jobs.
- Rollers automatically distinguish between different paper sizes and weight, including carbonless stock; handles a variety of paper thickness too.
- Non-flexing side frames enhance strength; very durable, powerful folder.
- Optional slitting, scoring and perforating options.
What Customers Say:
- This small but heavy-duty paper folder is built for speed.
- When it comes to paper weight, the 352F is very flexible.
|Fold Adjustment Setting||Manual fold adjustment|
|Feed Tray Capacity||Up to 300|
|Fold Speed||22,000 sheets/hour|
|Fold Types||Half Fold, Letter Fold (Tri), Z Fold, Double Parallel Fold, Engineering Fold, Gate Fold|
|Pre-programmed Standard Folds||6|
|Accepted Paper Sizes||2'' x 2 3/4'' to 14'' x 21 1/4''|
|Accepted Paper Weights||13 to 110 lbs.|
|Voltage||115 Volts; other voltages available|
|Search Terms||mbm352, mbm352f, 352-f, mbmpaperfolder, mbmfolder, paperfolder, 352folder, 352paperfolder|
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection