HSM Powerline FA500.3 Cross Cut Shredder
- SKU: HSMFA500.3C
- Security: Level 2/P-2
- Sheet Capacity: 500-550 sheets*
- Throat: 20"
- Sale price
- Sale price
- Unit price
FREE FREIGHT SHIPPING within the contiguous U.S.
Description of HSM Powerline FA500.3 Cross Cut Shredder
The HSM Powerline FA500.3 cc cross cut is an industrial shredder that's built to conquer the biggest shredding challenges. HSM, being one of the highest quality shredder manufacturers in the world, uses German engineering and ultra quality parts to bring you a super tough shredder. HSM's Powerline family of products is built for high production destruction and the FA500.3cc lives up to that standard.
When your volume is this high, efficiency is everything. That's why we especially like a few features on this model that make it geared to a smooth shredding operation.
1. Wide Conveyor: This industrial shredder uses an extra wide conveyor for optimum shredding capacity with large stacks of paper. The feed table is also a handy feature when trying to gauge feeding speed. It allows users to have paper " on deck" so paper can be fed in the most efficient manner.
2. Front-Facing Door: Another must-have convenient feature is the bin door that faces the front. This allows the shredder to fit in more tight areas, but also makes unloading full shred bins a breeze.
3. Shred Bin on Wheels: The FA500.3cc features a shred bin that actually has casters. Industrial shredders can produce a lot of waste. Without the ability to easily clear the waste, production clearly suffers.
4. Auto Oiler: In order to keep the sheet capacity up, the FA500.3cc uses an auto oiler to make sure the cutting heads cut smoothly. Industrial shredders collect a lot of paper dust. Paper dust can kill the productivity of the machine because it can wear on the cutting heads and clog up parts.
Overall, if you are looking for a high quality shredder that will last for many years, you can't go wrong with the FA500.3cc. It has all the right features and the reputation in the industry to match. We always recommend getting in touch with one of our data destruction specialists when shopping for an industrial shredder, so please drop us a line, request a quote, or give us a call.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1991|
|Throat Size/Feed Opening||20 inches|
|Shred Size||7/16" x 1 1/2" - 3"|
|Bin Capacity||140 gallons|
|Security Level||Level 2/P-2|
|Cut Type||Cross Cut|
|Sheet Capacity||500-550 sheets|
|Shreds Credit Cards?||Yes|
|Shreds Paper Clips?||Yes|
|Voltage||3x208 V / 60Hz|
|Shipping Weight||1,728 lbs.|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.