Formax FD 6210 Basic 1 Folder Inserter
Options for the Formax FD 6210 Basic 1 Folder Inserter
- Performance Package Upgrade - $3,195
- Production Feeder - $1,695
- Short Feed Tray - $495
Features of the Formax 6210 Basic 1 Folder Inserter
- One Sheet Feeder
- Speed of 2,200 sheets/hour
- Duty cycle: up to 15,000 pieces/month
- Sheet capacity of 325
- AutoSet one-touch setup
- Clamshell design
- Fully automatic adjustments
- 50 programmable fold applications
- 7" color touchscreen control panel with graphical interface
- Tip-to-tip envelope sealing for enhanced security
- Seal and non-seal capabilities
- 2 counters: 1 resettable for addition and batch counting and 1 non-resettable
- 4 adjustable insert fingers
- Double document detection
- Folds up to 5 sheets of paper
- Fold types: C, V, Z, double parallel, and no fold
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
The 6210 Series Inserters combine advanced folding & inserting technology with user-friendly features and flexibility. Five models are available with a variety of input configurations to meet the needs of any size office or small mailroom.
Standard features include a 7” full-color touchscreen control panel with graphical interface, high-capacity vertical stacker which holds up to 500 finished envelopes, automatic paper and envelope presence sensors with indicators on the control panel, and a top-loading envelope hopper. The 6210 Series also includes an eco-friendly sleep mode which saves energy by automatically putting the inserter into standby mode after 1 hour of being idle.
The 6210 Series is available in five configurations to meet your processing needs: FD 6210-Basic 1 with one automatic sheet feeder, FD 6210-Basic 2 model with two automatic sheet feeders, FD 6210-Advanced 1 with one sheet feeder and one insert/BRE feeder, FD 6210-Advanced 2 with two sheet feeders and one insert/BRE feeder and FD 6210-Special 2 (shown above) with two sheets feeders and a special insert/BRE feeder.
AutoSet(TM) allows for one-touch setup of new jobs by automatically measuring paper lengths, envelope sizes and fold lengths. Recurring and frequent jobs run in AutoSet(TM) can also be stored as one of 50 programmable jobs. The powerful folding system enables the 6210 Series to accurately fold up to five sheets at once. Optional CIS scanning technology covers the full width of the document feeders and accurately reads OMR, 1D and 2D barcodes , and QR codes printed in any location on a document.