Formax Colormax LP2
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Fast Shipping
- Product Support
- Price Match Guarantee
- Experienced Team
Secured & Safe Checkout :
The 7” touchscreen gives operators complete control over the printing process, with an intuitive interface, image preview, and the ability to store print jobs for quick and easy processing. The revolutionary print engine design allows users to service and maintain the print head “on the fly,” keeping the web intact throughout print runs, unlike its predecessor.
This compact all-metal printer is industrial-grade, designed for all-day production, and features a high-speed Unwinder/Rewinder System for continuous roll-to-roll printing. It easily handles rolls up to 10” in outside diameter for high-volume print jobs and reduced media costs. For smaller jobs, the integrated cutter allows for print-and-cut operation.
Utilizing 5 high-capacity 250ml ink tanks allows for longer uninterrupted print runs, and when ink does need to be replaced, the front access door makes it easy, without having to remove label stock from the print area and rewinder. The ColorMaxLP2 prints on variety of label sizes and stocks, including paper, polyester, polypropylene and vinyl, with full bleed capability up to 8.5” wide.
The thermal inkjet print head features 70,400 inkjet nozzles and no moving parts. This offers higher speeds, more precise printing using less ink, less noise and lower maintenance costs than standard print heads. The professional-quality 1600 x 1600 dpi produces exceptionally crisp text, barcodes and images with vibrant color, and deep rich black tones.
Combining high speeds, stunning CMYK output, and a user-friendly interface, the ColorMaxLP2 is the ideal solution for all-day label printing in a production environment.
- Print Speed: Up to 12 inches per second / 60 fpm
- Label Media Size: Width: 2” - 9” (50.8 - 229mm) Length: 2” - 48” (50.8mm - 1220mm)
- Label Thickness: Min: 0.005” (0.13mm) Max: 0.01” (0.3mm, including liner)
- Label Types: Paper, polyester, polypropylene, vinyl
- Print Resolution: Up to 1600 x 1600 dpi - 1600 x 800 dpi Print Width: Up to 8.5” (216mm)
- Media Sensors: Gap (movable), continuous, black mark
- Die-Cut Gap: Min: 0.125” (3.0mm) Max: 0.3” (8.0mm)
- Black Mark: 3mm wide, 25.4mm long on left
- Core Diameter: Requires 3” (76.2mm) cardboard core
- Unwinder/Rewinder: 10” (250mm) outside diameter
- Cutter: Integrated and powered
- Ink Tank Capacity: Cyan 250ml, Magenta 250ml, Yellow 250ml, Black 500ml
- Color Matrix: Up to 16.8 million colors
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8 and 10 (32 and 64 bit)
- Interfaces: USB 2.0, TCP/IP (Manual IP configuration or DHCP)
- Dimensions (printer): 22.5” W x 14” H x 20.5” D (572 x 356 x 521mm)
- Dimensions (with Unwind/Rewind System): 59.5” W x 23” H x 20.5” D (1512 x 585 x 521mm)
- Weight: 85 lbs (38.5kg) Electrical: AC 110V - 220V, auto-sensing