Duplo V-767 Continuous Forms Burster (Discontinued)
- SKU: DUPV-767
- Sale price
- Limited availability.
- Sale price
- Unit price
Description of the Duplo V-767 Burster
Ideal for any office environment, the electronic length setting and fixed burst rollers make the V-767 compact and quiet. The user-friendly control panel allows a quick and easy form length setup. It also features power driven side guides for simple form width setup and built-in LED indicators on both margin slitters that show where sheets will be slit. Form width memory stores up to 10 jobs, pin tractors stop at each stored position to indicate form width previously used. The Large graphic LCD control panel allows easy setup and job view by displaying form count, set lengths, and jams with instructions.
DSC (Dynamic Stability Control) automatically reduces the speed to prevent burst errors, the jam detector automatically stops operation in order to protect forms from being damaged, an interlocking safety cover provides operator safety precautions, the last form sensor automatically stops operation after last form is burst and the self diagnostic system provides good service assistance.Options:
- Check Signer/Imprinter; in-line unit imprints 3.5" and 7" forms
- Removable signature saddles for complete security or change of signature plates.
- Center Slitter ~ (cannot be used with Decollator) provides capability of slitting burst forms in half, necessary when running 2-up applications and slit merging.
- Decollator ~ (cannot be used with Center Slitter) decollates parts not to be burst and will refold forms underneath the burster.
- Margin Chopper ~ reduces waste volume by chopping up margin trims. Ideal for high volume usage.
|Max Form Size||12'' x 18''|
|Min Form Size||3'' x 5''|
|Optional Center Slitter||Yes|
|Voltage||120 Volts; other voltages available|
|Search Terms||duplov767, duplov-767, duplov767burster, duplov-767burster, continuousformsburster, formsburster, v767|