Duplo 660P Paper Cutter (Discontinued)
Features of the 660P Duplo Cutter
- Cutting width: 26 ½ inches
- Cutting height: 4 inches
- Cutting length behind blade (back table): 26 ½ inches
- Minimum cut sizes (with false clamp): 2 inches; .78 (without false clamp)
- Adjustable hydraulic clamp
- Clamp pressure from 300 to 2,500 psi
- Safety light curtains
- 500 job, 18 cuts can be programmed in memory
- Color touch screen LCD panel
- Manual back gauge adjustment
- Optical cutting line
- Blade stroke adjustment dial
- Extra blade and cutting sticks included
- Side table
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Description of the Duplo 660P Hydraulic Paper Cutter
The Duplo 660P powerful electric cutter is designed to meet all heavy-duty cutting jobs. With its hydraulics and cast-iron frames, you get durability and high productivity from this paper cutter. Even better, there is less manual work for you. You are guided through all programming operations and cutting sizes with the help of the digital display, making cutting almost effortless. Its easy-to-read LCD panel and intelligent automation maximizes speedy, accurate production. Programmable memory settings include an incredible 500 jobs. The alloy, low-friction table requires minimal maintenance and does not lessen in quality as time wears on.
Cutting width is over 26 inches, and this automatic cutter can slice through a hefty 4 inch stack. Consistent clamp pressure applied along the cutting width (maximum of 2,500 psi) ensures paper secure in place for more precision. Paper alignment is simple with the user-friendly cutting line. Furthermore, safety is guaranteed with the safety beams that detect and disable the cutting blades if an object gets too close. The Duplo cutter 660P will not disappoint if you are looking for a powerful paper cutter that will remain accurate and safe for years and years.
- Tremendous memory capacity; 500 jobs, 18 cuts can be programmed.
- Highly durable; solid cast-iron frames, sturdy construction and powerful hydraulics.
|Max Cutting Width||26 1/2''|
|Cutting Length Behind Blade||26 1/2''|
|Optical Cutting Line||Yes|
|Back Gauge Adjustment||Manual|
|Safety Mechanism||Light safety curtains|
|Voltage||220 Volts; other voltages available|