220V-50Hz Datastroyer DCS 36/6 High Security COMBO Paper & Optical Media Shredder
- SKU: HSMDCS366A
- NSN: 7490-01-696-7456
- Security: Level 6/P-7
- Sheet Capacity: 16 sheets*
- Throat: 13" Paper; 5" CDs
- Sale price
- Sale price
- Unit price
This product qualifies for Free Freight Shipping in the contiguous U.S.
- Fast Shipping
- Product Support
- Price Match Guarantee
- Experienced Team
Video of the 220V/50Hz DCS 36/6 High Security COMBO Paper and Optical Media Shredder
Description of the 220V/50Hz DCS 36/6 High Security COMBO Paper and Optical Media (CD/DVD) Shredder
The 220V/50Hz DCS 36/6 utilizes a unique design allowing it to destroy both paper and optical media to high security levels approved by NSA for Top Secret and COMSEC destruction.
- Includes Integrated Automatic Oiler
- Intelligent Drive operating system with 3 modes - Silent, Standard and Performance
- High resolution touch screen display
- Uses Energy Management & Control System (EMCS) which results in energy consumption reduction up to 90%
- Enclosed cabinet provides low noise & dust-free operation
- Separate slot for CDs
- Multi-functional control key with reversing function and shred-bin level indicator
- Cutting rollers are V-TEK with specially hardened steel. The optimum design of these cutting components saves valuable energy.
- Continuous motor operation
- Separate waste bins for CDs and paper
- Dimensions: 36.9"H x 22.8"W x 21.7"D
- Shipping Weight: 163 lbs.
- Power: 220V / 50 Hz; a 115 Volt / 60 Hz model is available.
- Uses shredder bag# 800.
Please note, cutting power information is an approximate value based on environmental factors and product differences.
Please use actual HP as a specification for determining value. Use of Peak HP is for comparison purposes only where other than Actual HP is used.
|Throat Size/Feed Opening||13"|
|Shred Size||1 mm x 5 mm; Edge Dims (less than or equal to) 5mm|
|Cut Type||High Security|
|Sheet Capacity||16 Sheets/pass|
|Shreds Credit Cards?||Yes|
|Peak HP||4.3 HP Peak**|
|Disclosures||Please use actual HP as a specification for determining value. Use of Peak HP is for comparison purposes only where other than Actual HP is used.|
|Warranty||>> Click Here to View Warranty|
|Search Terms||CD and DVD, DVD and CD, CD shredder, DVD shredder, badge shredder, dcs 36, 36, 36-6, 36/6, DSF 36/6/P-7, dcs366, dsc366, 366, dcs 366|
Q: Are the bins for Paper and Digital Media are different?
A: There are two separate bins. The paper residue falls into the waste bin container like you would find in a normal shredder. The digital residue falls into a smaller container that is attached to the door. So, the residues are separated.
Also, we should mention that there are two feed openings on this shredder: one for paper and the other for digital media. Both openings are very clearly marked and sized appropriately for what they're supposed to shred.
Q: Does the unit come with roller casters?
A: Yes! The DCS 36/6 does include casters so that it can roll easily in an office environment.
Q: Is the DCS 36-6 rated as heavy duty?
A: The DCS 36/6 is considered a heavy duty high security shredder. The heaviest duty high security shredders are called Disintegrators, but in a classical shredder sense you can't get tougher than the DCS 36/6.
Q: Will the DCS 36/6 shred laminated sheets of paper?
A: No high security shredder on the market is designed to take laminated paper. If you happen to shred laminated sheets of paper in small volumes, then we recommend carefully using an exacto knife to remove the laminate. If it's in large volumes you should be looking at a disintegrator which can handle light plastics.
Q: What is the country of origin of the DCS 36/6?
A: The DCS 36/6 is manufactured in Germany.
Q: Also, is the unit TAA compliant?
A: The DCS 36/6 is TAA compliant.