105 Hard Drive® Single Cut Shredder (.75" x random)
Basic Specs of the 105 Hard Drive® Single Cut Shredder (3/4" x random)
- Cutting Size: 3/4" x random
- 4 HP motor (8 HP peak)
- Voltage: 3 x 220 V/ 60 Hz
- Weight: 1742 lbs
- Dimensions: 67"H x 41"W x 72"D
Features of the 105 Hard Drive® Single Cut Shredder (3/4" x random)
- A high performance hard drive/magnetic tape shredder that can handle CDs, DVDs and USB sticks as well!
- Multi-functional operating and display element for continuous and reverse operation.
- Capacity rates are dependent upon hard drive size, thickness, and proper power.
- Energy-efficient motors designed for high throughput.
- Automatic stop and reverse in the event of a jam.
- 2 years parts warranty, 90 days labor.
- Conveyor Optional
The 105 Hard Drive® Single Cut Shredder (3/4" x random) is engineered and manufactured in Germany with durability and toughness in mind. Destroy hard drives with ease using this powerful industrial shredder.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Video of the 105 Hard Drive Shredder
Description of the 105 Hard Drive® Single Cut Shredder (3/4" x random)Considered one of the most secure hard drive shredders on the market, the 105 Hard Drive Single Cut shredder is ideal for handling various types of e-waste such as CDs, DVDs, and USB sticks as well as hard drive and magnetic tapes. The multi-functional operating and display element allow for continuous and reverse operation. Unlike its single stage counterpart, this 105 hard drive shredder is not equipped with a conveyor. The maximum hard drive size accepted is 8/7" x 5.9" x 1.5". The feed opening has a protective cover for when you are not shredding. The energy efficient 4 HP motor is designed for continuous operation and high throughput of 2,000 items per hour*. The feed chute is all-metal constructed and equipped with a plexiglass inspection window to protect you from fly-away debris. In case of a jam or shredder malfunction, the 105 hard drive shredder will automatically stop and switch into reverse. The mobility casters ensure easy movement throughout your office space and lock for immobile operation. The 65-70 decibel rating results in extremely quiet operation and minimal disturbance throughout your company.
* Please note, throughput is entirely dependent upon a variety of factors including hard drive size, weight, quality, and proper power supply.
Measurements of the 105 Hard Drive Single Cut Shredder
*Shown here with optional conveyor
|Manufacturer Name||Whitaker Brothers|
|Throat Size/Feed Opening||10"|
|Shred Speed||2,000+ items/hour|
|Shred Size||3/4" x random|
|Cut Type||Cross Cut|
|Shreds Credit Cards?||Yes|
|Shreds Paper Clips?||Yes|
|Disclosures||Please use actual HP as a specification for determining value. Use of Peak HP is for comparison purposes only where other than Actual HP is used.|
|Model #||105 HDS 3/4|
|Manufacturer Part Number||105 HDS 3/4|
|Search Terms||105 cc, hard drive destroyer, hard drive destruction, 105 disintegrator, datastroyer105, singlecut, harddriveshredder|