105 Hard Drive Cross Cut Shredder (.4" x 1.20")
Basic Specs of the 105 Hard Drive® Cross Cut Shredder (2/5" x 1-1/5")
- Cutting Size: 10 x 25-30 mm (random length)
- Voltage: 3x220V/60Hz
- Dimensions: 67"H x 41"W x 130"D
- Weight: 2,777 lbs.
Features of the 105 Hard Drive® Cross Cut Shredder (2/5" x 1-1/5")
- A high performance hard drive/magnetic tape shredder that can handle CDs, DVDs and USB sticks as well!
- Multi-functional operating and display element for continuous and reverse operation.
- Capacity rates are dependent upon hard drive size, thickness, and proper power.
- Energy-efficient motors designed for high throughput.
- Automatic stop and reverse in the event of a jam.
- Note: please fill in the "Configuration Form and Installation Checklist" below.
- Please also note that this model may require certain electrical requirements. Please call, chat, or request a quote for more details.
The compact and powerful 105 Hard Drive® Cross Cut Shredder (2/5" x 1-1/5") shreds hard drives safely and easily.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Video of the 105 Hard Drive Shredder
Description of the 105 Hard Drive® Cross Cut Shredder (2/5" x 1-1/5")The importance of fully destroying a hard drive after you are finished with it is evidenced in a 2009 study by Computing Magazine. The magazine purchased used computers from an online auction site. The computers had hard drives that the previous owners believed to have wiped clean. With little effort, Computing Magazine's technicians recovered the data files off of the hard drives and proved that the various erasing techniques used to remove information from hard drives are simply inadequate. The 105 Hard Drive® Cross Cut Shredder (2/5" x 1-1/5") is what you need to make the files on a hard drive actually irretrievable - it completely mangles the hard drive into 10 x 25-30 mm pieces. No identity theft can occur once a hard drive has gone through the 105 Hard Drive Shredder. Not only will it destroy hard drives, but CDs, DVDs, and flash drives are all fair game for the 105. Permanently destroying media material is the surefire way to ensure no information ever gets into the wrong hands. An added advantage to using the 105 Hard Drive® Cross Cut Shredder is it effectively reduces the amount of e-waste being sent to landfills which has become a serious problem in today's technology laden world.
The 105 Hard Drive® Cross Cut Shredder has an energy efficient motor that in the event of a jam automatically stops and reverses, preventing damage to the machine and improper destruction of the hard drive, CD, etc. The Dual Stage version of the 105 Hard Drive grinds the materials into smaller particles than its Single Stage counterpart, which produces pieces ranging from 20x30 to 20x50 mm
Measurements of the 105 Hard Drive Cross Cut Shredder
*Shown here with optional conveyor
|Manufacturer Name||Whitaker Brothers|
|Shred Size||10 x 25-30 mm|
|Cut Type||Cross Cut|
|Shreds Credit Cards?||Yes|
|Shreds Paper Clips?||Yes|
|Disclosures||Please use actual HP as a specification for determining value. Use of Peak HP is for comparison purposes only where other than Actual HP is used.|
|Model #||105 HDS|
|Search Terms||105 cc, hard drive cc, hard drive destroyer, hard drive destruction, 105cc, 105crosscut, datastroyer105|