Triumph 5550 EP Paper Cutter (Discontinued)
Features of the 5550 EP Triumph Cutter
- Hydraulic HSS Solingen steel blade and modifiable hydraulic clamp drive
- Cutting width: 21 5/8 inches
- Cutting height: 3 5/8 inches
- Length behind blade (narrow cut): 1 ¼ inches
- Cutting length behind blade: 22 7/16 inches
- Table length in front of blade: 18 inches
- High storage capability (99 programs and commonly used settings)
- Digital readout for measurement in either inches or centimeters
- Self-diagnostic error indication system
- Clamp provides pressure along whole cutting width and is adjustable between 1,900 and 3,800 psi
- Automatic, spindle-guided back gauge driveCutter mounted on casters
- False clamp and foot pedal for pre-clamping
- All-metal construction and stainless steel table surface
- Comprehensive "SCS" safety package
- Optional side tables for extra work space
The hydraulic blade, which executes a precision slicing in a swing-cut motion, provides a highly accurate, faster cut every time. This power cutting and clamping also supplies enhanced productivity.
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Description of the 5550 EP Hydraulic Triumph Cutter
The Ideal Triumph 5550 automatic hydraulic paper cutter is programmable and very powerful. The hydraulic blade, which executes a precision slicing in a swing-cut motion, provides a highly accurate, faster cut every time. This power cutting and clamping also supplies enhanced productivity while diminishing user fatigue. Adjustments are automatic, and, therefore, very simple. All that is needed from the user is the desired paper size and measurements typed into the keypad. This cutter also lets the user reference stored measurements with the "set" function.
Do you have a need for pre-clamping? The 5550 cutter offers a false clamp to cushion the materials and a foot pedal for pre-clamping. Its metal construction and enduring stainless steel work surface allow you to use it for many years. The electronic hand wheel makes it possible to manually manipulate the back gauge for even higher exactitude. The efficient Triumph 5550 EP makes the user's job easy and ensures optimal levels of performance.
- Hydraulic clamp drive enables high accuracy and mark-free cutting, even for a whole stack of paper and for specialty stock.
- Memory capacity is great; up to 99 programs can be stored, as well as regularly used measurements, and also a maximum of 9 repeat cuts can be incorporated into a program in just one single step.
- Includes "SCS" safety features; some are main switch and safety lock with key, clear safety guard on front table, sharp knife is almost never exposed, and more.
|Max Cutting Width||21 5/8''|
|Cutting Height||3 5/8''|
|Cutting Length Behind Blade||22 7/16''|
|Cutting Length in Front of Blade||18''|
|Optical Cutting Line||Yes|
|Blade Construction||Solingen steel|
|Back Gauge Adjustment||Automatic|
|Safety Mechanism||Safety shields|
|Model #||5550 EP|
|Voltage||115 Volts; other voltages available|