Triumph 5222 Digicut Paper Cutter (New Model Available)
MBM Factory Rebate of
on the Triumph 5222 Digicut
Features of the 5222 Triumph Cutter
- Hydraulic knife and clamp drive
- Precision swing-cut blade movement
- Cutting width: 20 ½ inches
- Cutting height: 3 1/8 inches
- Length behind blade (narrow cut): 7/8 inches
- Cutting length behind blade: 20 3/8 inches
- Table length in front of blade: 16 inches
- Ability to store 99 programs and frequently used settings (programmable back gauge has keypad)
- Repeat cut and eject functions
- Electric spindle-guided back gauge includes narrow separations and plastic gliders
- Pressure ( applied along cutting width) adjustable between 440 and 2,420 psi
- Lighted cutting line
- Side tables for extended work space
- Complete metal construction
- Comprehensive "SCS" safety package
This Triumph cutter can slice through more then 3 inches of paper with its German-made Solingen steel cutting knife, with unmatched durability. You receive accurate cuts every time. With over 20 inches of cutting space behind the blade and 16 inches on
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Description of the Hydraulic Triumph Cutter 5222 Digicut
The Triumph 5222 Digicut is a hydraulic paper cutter that boasts sheer size and power, and powerful it is. Able to accommodate digitally printed stock, its cutting capacity is pretty impressive. This Triumph cutter can slice through more then 3 inches of paper with its German-made Solingen steel cutting knife, with unmatched durability. You receive accurate cuts every time. With over 20 inches of cutting space behind the blade and 16 inches on the table in front of the blade, there is plenty of cutting room, and this machine easily handles large sizes of paper.
The Ideal 5222 Digicut also offers front safety light beams that enable the back gauge to automatically move on to the next cut. Programmable and durable, this electric cutter has a back gauge with a 10-button keypad, stores common measurements and has all metal parts, making it very durable. Since it is a hydraulic cutter, the power is low-maintenance, and operation is hassle-free. The sophisticated Triumph 5222 Digicut paper cutter easily has the ability to cut large sheets of paper and the durability to last all day, endlessly delivering satisfying results.
- Delivers mark-free paper (even specialty stock) that will not be indented, due to the false clamp and hydraulic controls.
- Very flexible; foot pedal provides pre-clamping, if desired, and side tables for a bigger work area are standard.
- Comes with standard "SCS" safety features that are characteristic of all Triumph cutters that help guarantee injury-free operation, including, automatic clamp return, cutting sticks and blade that can be changed from outside of machine, safety lock with key, and more.
|Max Cutting Width||20 1/2''|
|Cutting Height||3 1/8''|
|Cutting Length Behind Blade||20 3/8''|
|Cutting Length in Front of Blade||16''|
|Optical Cutting Line||Yes|
|Blade Construction||Solingen steel|
|Back Gauge Adjustment||Automatic|
|Safety Mechanism||Safety shields; disc brake|
|Voltage||115 Volts; other voltages available|
|Search Terms||mbmtriumph, mbm5222, triumph5222, triumph5222, mbmpapercutter, papercutter, mbmcutter, 5222cutter, mbmdigicut, digicutcutter|