Triumph 4850 D Paper Cutter (DISCONTINUED)
Features of the 4850 D Triumph Cutter
- Cutting width: 18 7/8 inches
- Cutting height: 3 inches
- Length behind blade (narrow cut): 1 ¼ inches
- Cutting length behind blade: 17 11/16 inches
- Table length in front of blade: 13 5/8 inches
- Automatic blade and clamp drive (clamp returns from every position)
- Strong steel blade carrier and adjustable cutting blade guides
- Low voltage (24 volt controls)
- Patented Ideal safety drive
- Cutting stick and blade can be changed from outside of cutter
- Spindle-guided back gauge
- Lighted cutting line
- All-inclusive "SCS" safety package
- Stand with storage self
- All-metal construction
- Note: please fill in the "Electrical Certification for Triumph Cutters" below and confirm if 230 volt power is present at your location and write that in the comment section on the order during checkout.
The fully automatic Triumph 4850 D paper cutter combines efficiency and ease-of-use into one heavy duty paper cutter. The 4850D is incredibly easy to setup thanks to its various electric and automatic functions.
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Video of the Triumph 4850 D Paper Cutter
Description of the 4850 D Paper Cutter
The fully automatic Triumph 4850 D paper cutter is equipped with several fantastic features and is easy to operate. Unlike the manual cutters, the clamp drive is automatically guided to apply even pressure to your paper stock. This guarantees that your sheets will not be ripped or shift during the cutting process. The clamp is lowered and raised mechanically and independently from the cutting knife. The blade is made of sturdy, German-designed Solingen steel, so you are guaranteed to get a lot of use out of it. The electric blade drive acts in one swift motion to accurately cut your documents. With its impressive cutting width (nearly 19 inches) and cutting length behind the blade (nearly 18 inches), the 4850 D can accommodate very large sizes of paper without a problem.
As well as being user-friendly, the Triumph 4850 D is also very safe. Thanks to MBM's comprehensive Safety Cutting System (SCS), you can be worry-free every time you operate the machine. The electronically controlled, transparent safety shield and required two-hand operation keep your hands away from the cutting knife and protect you against harmful cutting. If a problem occurs, the blade can be stopped instantly with the disc brake. The depth of the blade can be changed without removing the cover from the outside of the machine. The all-metal construction guarantees that this automatic cutter will last you for years. MBM's Triumph 4850 D paper cutter is valuable in any high-production environment, from paper companies to print shops.
- Though there are many features and it may look technically difficult to handle, it is easy to use.
- Optical cutting line to ensure accurate cutting
- Awesome cutting capacity; able to cut sheets nearly 19 inches wide and a stack 3 inches high.
- Equipped with "SCS" safety features
|Max Cutting Width||18 7/8''|
|Cutting Length Behind Blade||17 11/16''|
|Cutting Length in Front of Blade||13 5/8''|
|Optical Cutting Line||Yes|
|Blade Construction||Solingen steel|
|Back Gauge Adjustment||Manual|
|Safety Mechanism||Safety shields; disc brake|
|Model #||4850 D|
|Voltage||115 Volts; other voltages available|