Triumph 4810 EP Paper Cutter (Discontinued)
Features of the 4810 EP Triumph Cutter
- Discontinued and replaced by the Triumph 4850-EP
- Cutting height: 3 inches
- Length behind blade (narrow cut): 1 3/8 inches
- Cutting length behind blade: 17 11/16 inches
- Table length in front of blade: 13 5/8 inches
- Programmable back gauge with keypad
- LED display that stores 99 programs and regularly used measurements
- Electric blade and back gauge drive
- "Set" function key for reference measurement
- Repeat cut and eject functions
- Error indication
- Spindle clamp with guides on both sides to apply pressure along cutting width
- Steel cutting knife carrier and modifiable blade guides
- Electronic hand wheel with changeable speed control
- Stand with storage self
- Comprehensive "SCS" safety package
The MBM Ideal Triumph 4810 semi-automatic cutter is a step-up from the 4810 D, almost identical in shape and size but more feature-rich. Storage capacity is high, and cutting is a breeze.
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Description of the Triumph 4810 EP Triumph Paper Cutter
The MBM Ideal Triumph 4810 semi-automatic cutter is a step-up from the 4810 D, almost identical in shape and size but more feature-rich. Storage capacity is high, and cutting is a breeze. The programmable "EP" back gauge control module has a 10-button keypad, and the LED display stores up to 99 programs and commonly used measurements. The module even includes repeat cut and eject functions. Further enhancing efficiency, a maximum of 9 repeat cuts can be incorporated into a program in just one step, which significantly saves you time if you are making the same cuts frequently.
Should an error occur during operation, the self-diagnostic system will indicate it, so the problem can be fixed without trouble. The side guides on both the front and rear tables allow you to work on either side of the machine, and the cutting length behind the blade is nearly 18 inches. For the manual back gauge setting, there is an electronic hand wheel with variable speed control. The Triumph 4810 EP paper cutter has the capability to meet the cutting needs of any busy office.
- Convenient features; programmable back gauge with keypad and regularly used programs can be stored.
- Self-diagnostic system identifies and signals to user if an error occurs.
- LED optical cut line that allows exceptionally accuracy; exact location of cut is shown.
- Great "SCS" safety package; features include 2-hand operation that keeps your hands far from cutting blade, 24 volt controls (low voltage), disc brake for immediate knife stop, blade changing device that covers cutting edge of blade, and more.
|Max Cutting Width||18 7/8''|
|Cutting Length Behind Blade||17 11/16''|
|Cutting Length in Front of Blade||13 5/8''|
|Optical Cutting Line||Yes|
|Blade Construction||Solingen steel|
|Back Gauge Adjustment||Automatic|
|Safety Mechanism||Safety shields; disc brake|
|Model #||4810 EP|
|Voltage||115 Volts; other voltages available|