Triumph 4705 Manual Paper Cutter
Features of the 4705 Triumph Cutter*Does not include stand
- Cutting width: 18 ¾ inches
- Cutting height: 2 ¾ inches
- Minimum length behind blade (narrow cut): 1 3/16 inches
- Cutting length behind blade: 18 ¼ inches
- Table length in front of blade: 8 1/8 inches
- Solingen steel blade
- Hinged, clear safety guard on front table that mechanically locks while cutting
- Transparent safety cover on rear table
- Safety catch locks knife lever in the up position
- Ability to change blade without removing machine covers
- Blade changing device covers cutting edge of blade
- Cutting stick that can be externally turned or changed
- Spindle-guided back gauge with calibrated crank
- Spindle clamping system that applies smooth pressure along entire cutting width
- Precision back gauge measuring scale (on front table)
- Complete metal construction
- All-inclusive "SCS" safety package
- Optional stand
The 4705 manual Ideal Triumph paper cutter is a solid and safe machine that makes cutting simple for you. The safety catch, guard and cover enhance safety and security. With the spindle-guided back gauge that ensures exact measurements and the large bla
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Video of the MBM Triumph 4705 Paper Cutter
Description of the Triumph 4705 Manual Cutter
The 4705 manual Ideal Triumph paper cutter is a solid and safe machine that makes cutting simple for you. The safety catch, guard and cover enhance safety and security. With the spindle-guided back gauge that ensures exact measurements and the large blade lever that makes cutting almost effortless, your job as the operator is a cinch. Even, consistent pressure is applied along the entire cutting width by the spindle clamping system.
The easily-modifiable cutting blade guides and blade depth adjustment from the outside of the machine are very expedient. The minimum length behind the blade is 1 3/16 inches, and the 4705 manual cutter has great cutting width for a machine its size. Although it is one of the smaller Triumph cutters, with a manual clamp and knife, it has an 18 ¾ inch cutting width, almost equal to those of the larger, automatic cutters. The 4705 model has the ease-of-use, precision and safety that Ideal Triumph paper cutters are known for.
- Pressure is applied along the cutting width, so sheets are secured in place and will not move.
- Extra large cutting lever makes the work extremely easy for the user; minimal manual effort is needed.
- Very safe; includes "SCS" safety package, which features safety guard on front table, safety cover on back table, safety catch, blade changing from outside of cutter, and more.
|Max Cutting Width||18 3/4''|
|Cutting Height||2 3/4"|
|Cutting Length Behind Blade||18 1/4''|
|Cutting Length in Front of Blade||8 1/8''|
|Blade Construction||Solingen steel|
|Back Gauge Adjustment||Manual|
|Safety Mechanism||Safety shields; safety catch|
|Search Terms||mbmtriumph, mbm4705, triumph4705, triumph4705, mbmpapercutter, papercutter, mbmcutter, 4705cutter|