MBM Triumph 4300 Manual Tabletop Paper Cutter
Features of the 4300 Triumph Cutter
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 22 1/2 x 28 x 18 1/2 inches
- Cutting width: 16 7/8 inches
- Cutting height: 3/4 inches
- Minimum length behind blade (narrow cut): 1 1/2 inches
- Cutting length behind blade: 13 1/2 inches
- Table length in front of blade: 6 1/4 inches
- Compact size
- All-inclusive "SCS" safety package
- Hinged, transparent safety guard on front table with locking device for the blade lever
- Transparent safety cover on rear table
- Blade change from front without removing machine covers
- Blade changing device covers cutting edge of blade
- Blade depth adjustment from outside of machine
- Cutting stick can be turned or changed from outside of machine
- Safety blade lever with patented overload protection
- Patented, lever-activated, fast-action clamp provides optimal clamp pressure
- Side guide with measuring scale
- Lockable back gauge
- All-metal construction
- High-quality, German steel blade
- Shipping weight: 80 lbs.
The Triumph 4300 paper cutter offers high quality German steel cutting blades, which slice through stacks of paper up to 3/4 inches in height. The SCS safety features make the Triumph 4300 paper cutter the perfect option for print shops and mail rooms!
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Video of the MBM Triumph 4300 Manual Paper Cutter
Description of the MBM Triumph 4300 Manual Cutter
With a cutting width of 16 7/8" and high-quality, German-steel blades that cut through ¾" H stack of paper, consider the Triumph 4300 for your print shop or mail room. Offering 13 ½" of a cutting length behind blade and 6 ¼" of table length in front of blade, the Triumph 4300 could be perfect for cutting all types of work, including flyers, brochures, bulletins, and more. For convenience, the side guide features a handy measuring scale, with measurements in both millimeters and inches.
Like all Triumph cutters, the Triumph 4300 is renowned for precision, safety, and ease of use. The SCS "Safety Cutting System" features guarantee user safety when operating this cutter. The hinged, transparent safety shield on the front table features a locking device for the blade lever. This means that the blade will only come down if the safety guard is fully closed. A clear safety cover also exists on the rear table for an extra level of protection. The blade changing device covers the cutting edge of the blade, guaranteeing user safety during this process. The operator can easily change the blade from the front of this cutter, without removing any of the machine covers. The cutting stick can also be rotated or changed from outside of machine. The patented, lever-activated clamp provides an even supply of pressure on your paper stock. This pressure helps keep your papers from shifting or sliding when making a cut.
For many offices or mail rooms, space is typically limited. A compact option for print shops, schools, and businesses, the Triumph 4300 offers dimensions of 22 ½" D x 28" W x 18 ½" H. Weighing in at a reasonable 80 lbs., this all-metal constructed heavy duty cutter is guaranteed to last for years.
|Max Cutting Width||16 7/8''|
|Cutting Length Behind Blade||13 1/2"|
|Cutting Length in Front of Blade||6 1/4''|
|Blade Construction||Solingen steel|
|Back Gauge Adjustment||Manual|
|Safety Mechanism||Safety shields; safety catch|
|Search Terms||mbmtriumph, mbm4300, triumph4300, triumph4300, mbmpapercutter, papercutter, mbmcutter, 4300cutter, manualcutter|