Triumph 4250 Paper Cutter (Discontinued)
Features of the 4250 Triumph Cutter
- Cutting width: 16 7/8 inches
- Cutting height: 1 ½ inches
- Length behind blade (narrow cut): 1 3/8 inches
- Cutting length behind blade: 15 5/16 inches
- Table length in front of blade: 9 inches
- Solingen steel knife
- Automatic blade and clamp drive
- Automatic clamp
- Adjustable blade guides and steel blade carrier
- Spindle-guided back gauge
- Lighted cutting lineComprehensive "SCS" safety package
- All-metal construction
- Optional stand or cabinet
The Triumph 4250 paper cutter is a heavy-duty, tabletop machine that is efficient in high production environments. Its large table and ample room behind and in front of the blade facilitate the ability to cut many different paper sizes.
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Description of the Ideal Triumph 4250 Automatic Cutter
The Triumph 4250 paper cutter is a heavy-duty, tabletop machine that is efficient in high production environments. Its large table and ample room behind and in front of the blade facilitate the ability to cut many different paper sizes. The electric blade and clamp drive are powerful and quality. Cutting is easy with the LED optical cut line and digital display for fine-tune positioning of the back gauge.
The back gauge is spindle-guided, so you can move it exactly to the place you want it. This automatic cutter is also one of the safest to use. Equipped with the comprehensive "SCS" safety package, it includes a safety lock, disc brake and many other features Triumph cutters offer. Operating the machine requires both hands, so they are not near the blade when you are cutting your paper. One of the safest, well-built paper cutters, the Ideal Triumph 4250 could be a great asset to your workplace.
- Fully automatic, so cutting is almost effortless.
- You truly get your money's worth; has capability to process a high volume and be used for a long time.
- Extremely safe; "SCS" safety features include a patented safety drive, blade automatically returns to start position after every cut, 2-handed operation keeps your hands far from blade while machine is in use, and more.
|Max Cutting Width||16 7/8''|
|Cutting Height||1 1/2''|
|Cutting Length Behind Blade||15 5/16''|
|Cutting Length in Front of Blade||9''|
|Optical Cutting Line||Yes|
|Blade Construction||Solingen steel|
|Back Gauge Adjustment||Manual|
|Safety Mechanism||Safety shields; disc brake|
|Voltage||115 Volts; other voltages available|