Triumph 4215 Paper Cutter (Discontinued)
Features of the 4215 Triumph Cutter
- Cutting width: 16 7/8 inches
- Cutting height: 1 ½ inches
- Minimum length behind blade (narrow cut): 1 3/8 inches
- Cutting length behind blade: 15 5/16 inches
- Table length in front of blade: 9 inches
- Electric blade drive
- Patented lever-activated, fast-action clamping system
- Solingen steel blade
- Side guide with measuring scale
- Steel blade carrier and adjustable blade guides
- Spindle-guided back gauge with calibrated crank
- Bright optical cutting line
- Digital display for exact back gauge positioning
- Comprehensive "SCS" safety package
- All-metal construction
- Optional stand
The Ideal Triumph 4215 semi-automatic paper cutter is an impressive machine that can execute a great deal of cutting with its powerful electric blade drive
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Video of the MBM Triumph 4215
Description of the 4215 Triumph Paper Cutter
The Ideal Triumph 4215 semi-automatic paper cutter is an impressive machine that can execute a great deal of cutting with its powerful electric blade drive. The user-friendly LED optical cutting line allows you to make accurate cuts every single time. With the digital measurement display, precise positioning of the back gauge is achieved. The side guide with a measuring scale also increases precision. The MBM 4215 paper cutter's knife is Solingen steel, one of the strongest metals.
Do you get tired of paper that does not stay in place when you are trying to cut it? Say goodbye to that, because the 4215 cutter contains an original, lever-activated, fast-action clamp that holds the documents securely. With a cutting width of nearly 17 inches, durable metal structure, and steel blade carrier and modifiable blade guides, this semi-automatic machine has exceptional cutting capability and is large enough to handle a wide range of paper sizes. You can't go wrong with the 4215 Triumph cutter.
- Back gauge is adjustable, and digital display tells you the exact position of it; very handy when dealing with various paper sizes.
- User-friendly optical line allows you to make accurate cuts every time.
- Very safe; blade can immediately be stopped by employing the disc brake, safety lock prohibits unauthorized use, 24 volt controls (low voltage), and more "SCS" safety features.
|Max Cutting Width||16 7/8''|
|Cutting Height||1 1/2''|
|Cutting Length Behind Blade||15 5/16''|
|Cutting Length in Front of Blade||9''|
|Optical Cutting Line||Yes|
|Blade Construction||Solingen steel|
|Back Gauge Adjustment||Manual|
|Safety Mechanism||Safety shields; disc brake|
|Voltage||115 Volts; other voltages available|