Triumph 4205 Paper Cutter (Discontinued)
Features of the 4205 Triumph Cutter (Discontinued)
- This product has been discontinued and replaced by the Triumph 4305
- Cutting width: 16 7/8 inches
- Cutting height: 1 ½ inches
- Minimum length behind blade (narrow cut): 1 5/16 inches
- Cutting length behind blade: 15 5/16 inches
- Table length in front of blade: 9 inches
- Compact size
- Hinged, transparent safety guard that locks while cutting li>Safety catch locks blade in up position
- Transparent safety cover on rear table
- Cutting stick that can be turned or changed from outside of cutter
- Blade that can be changed from front without removing machine covers
- Solingen steel cutting blade
- Minimum effort required with the extra large lever
- Side guide with measuring scale
- Spindle-guided back gauge with calibrated crank
- All-metal construction
- All-inclusive “SCS" safety package
- Optional stand
The manual tabletop 4205 Triumph paper cutter has renowned "SCS" safety features and all the basics to meet your every cutting need. The hinged, clear safety guard, located on the front table, automatically locks while cutting.
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Video of the MBM Triumph 4205
Description of the Triumph 4205 Manual Cutter
The manual tabletop 4205 Triumph paper cutter has renowned "SCS" safety features and all the basics to meet your every cutting need. The hinged, clear safety guard, located on the front table, automatically locks while cutting. The cutting stick can conveniently be turned or changed from the outside of the cutter, and blade depth adjustment can also be made externally. For safe handling, the blade changing device covers the edge of the blade, and the safety catch locks the knife lever in up position.
The handy calibrated hand crank that has a measuring scale provides precise back gauge positioning. The Triumph 4205 cutter contains a strong, quality Solingen steel blade, as well as steel blade carrier and adjustable blade guides. Cutting is extremely easy for the operator, with the especially large lever and patented lever-activated, fast-action clamp that keeps the paper in place when they are being cut. This manual cutter has a cutting width of nearly 17 inches. The Ideal Triumph 4205 paper cutter, one of the safest in the market, is a great option for lower-volume cutting jobs.
- Fast action clamp; paper is firmly held in place while cutting is in process.
- Very durable; construction is completely metal, and German-made Solingen steel blade is strong and top-notch.
- Standard "SCS" safety features that significantly decrease change of injuries, including safety catch that locks blade in up position, clear safety guard on front table that automatically locks while machine is in process, blade changing devices that cover sharp edge of cutting knife, and more.
|Max Cutting Width||16 7/8''|
|Cutting Height||1 1/2''|
|Cutting Length Behind Blade||15 5/16''|
|Cutting Length in Front of Blade||9''|
|Blade Construction||Solingen steel|
|Back Gauge Adjustment||Manual|
|Safety Mechanism||Safety shields; safety catch|