Standard DocuFold Paper Folder (Discontinued)
Features of the Standard DocuFold
- Automatically senses paper size and sets fold plates accordingly
- Variable speed of 12,000-17,000 sheets/hour
- Takes high gloss paper and static-charged stock from digital printers without marking or scratching
- Automatic set-up of the fold plate position uses 6 standard folds
- Fold positions and delivery-stacking roller automatically move to correct position
- 6 customer programmable memory positions to customize the fold
- Belt-driven exit conveyor
- Batch counter creates interval between grouped sets
- Optional: Perforation and scoring blades; exit belt driven stacker
The Standard air feed DocuFold is a heavy-duty paper folder, exuding power and ability. Its computerized controls make it one of the easiest suction feed letter folders to set up. This machine folder delivers satisfying results fold after fold.
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Description of the Standard DocuFold Paper folder
The Standard air-fed DocuFold is a heavy-duty paper folder, exuding power and ability. Its computerized controls make it one of the easiest suction feed letter folders to set up. Length guide is set in position, so the 6 preset folds are automatically arranged. This paper folder can produce letter, half, z-fold, engineering (short z-fold), double parallel and gate folds. There are also programmable custom folds. This paper folder has the capability to score and perforate.
The variable speed paper folder runs at a rate of 12,000 to 17,000 sheets an hour. Folding is simple; the fold plates can be adjusted manually or automatically, and the delivery-stacking roller automatically moves to place. Due to the top loading, no paper fanning or special handling is needed. The exit conveyor belt composes a neat stack of folded paper. The Standard DocuFold paper folder folds plain, glossy and static charged paper. It is highly tolerant and effective and guarantees satisfying results.
- Versatile folder; can slit, score and perforate.
- Operation is simple; machine does most of the work.
- Does not leave marks on glossy and coated stock.