Standard APC-M61IISB Paper Cutter (DISCONTINUED)
Features of the APC-M61IISB Standard Cutter
- Cutting width: 24 inches
- Cutting height: 3.93 inches
- Hydraulic clamp (activated by the foot pedal)
- Speed of 3.1 seconds/cut
- Capability to store up to 99 jobs in memory, each with 99 steps
- Motor-driven back gauge
- False clamp and smooth, frictionless surface for mark-free documents
- Large, user-friendly touch screen panel
- Knife angle and cutting depth are easily and safely changed from front of cutter
- Safe 2-handed operation; if one button released, cutting knife automatically stops
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Description of the Standard APC-M61IISB Hydraulic Paper Cutter
The Standard Horizon APC-M61IISB programmable hydraulic paper cutting machine brings a new level of efficiency to any work environment it is used in. The touch screen display is large and extremely simple to use, and the controls are in convenient positions. This automatic cutter has incredible cutting capacity. Capable of slicing cleanly through a nearly 4 inch stack of paper, with a cutting width of 24 inches, it accommodates a wide range of paper, including large stock. The polished, chrome-plated work table provides friction-free, even surface for lift movement.
Clamp pressure is adjustable, and the false clamp prevents your sheets from getting marked. Before you actually cut, you can check exactly where the cut line will be by engaging the clamp via the foot pedal, which is located at the bottom left corner of the machine. Memory capacity is great, a maximum of 99 jobs able to be stored. The Standard Horizon APC-M61IISB hydraulic electric cutter promises efficiency and long-term reliability, and it does not let you down.
- False clamp for even more accuracy; hydraulic clamp prevents marking on sheets.
- Center-driven back gauge is dust-proof and ensures highest levels of performance and durability.
|Max Cutting Width||24''|
|Optical Cutting Line||Yes|
|Back Gauge Adjustment||Automatic|
|Safety Mechanism||Push button operation that requires 2 hands|
|Voltage||200 Volts; other voltages available|
|Search Terms||standardapc, standardapc-M61IISB, apcM61IISB, standardcutter, papercutter, apcpapercutter, apcM61IISBcutter|