Rhin-O-Tuff Coil Binding System 3000
- Open-ended punch throat for documents longer than 11.7 inches
- LED panel indicating operation mode
- Two full-size coil rollers for more binding efficiency Integrated electric crimper up to 50mm, eliminating the need for hand crimpers or a separate crimping machine
- Foot pedal for hands-free punching and crimping
- Oversize oval hole punch aiding seamless coil threading
- Compact, modern design suited for office/print shop environments
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
The Rhin-O-Tuff Coil Binding System 3000 is a desktop coil binding system that combines electricpunching, electric coil insertion and electric crimping all in one easy to use, space saving compactmachine. The intuitive controls provide a simple way for today’s professionals to create impressivelooking documents. The modern design is perfect for an office or small print shop environment.
The Coil Binding System 3000 will punch up to 20 sheets of 20lb. bond per lift and the verticalpunching allows you to align, jog and insert pages and covers using gravity for the perfect punch eachtime. The electric punch will operate using either a touch-button or foot pedal for hands-free punching.The oversized oval punch pins provide larger holes for easy coil insertion even on large oversizeddocuments.
The coil insertion uses an electric powered top roller with a second idler roller on the bottom to push thecoil binding element into the document in seconds. The Coil Roller has a sizing adjustment knob to allowfor coil diameters from 6mm to 50mm. That means you can bind a document up to 440 sheets of 20lb.bond paper.
The Coil Binding System 3000 is the first of its kind to have an integrated electric coil crimper, no moreclumsy hand crimpers or separate crimping machines required. Once the coil is inserted into thedocument, simply place each end into the crimper and press the foot pedal. The crimper will cut and bendthe end of the coil element, ensuring the coil will not unravel from the book. The crimper dial adjustseasily allowing the system to handle coil from 6 mm to 50 mm.