Proton 1100 Degaussing Wand
Basic Proton 1100 Degaussing Wand Specs
- Shielded Case
- Case Material:Tempered Steel
- Color: Bone
- Size: 5"L x 0.7"H x 2.2"W
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Power Requirement: NONE - Fixed High Energy Magnetic Field
- Framed Material: 1020 Aluminum
- Color: Black / Silver
- Dimensions: 7.5"L x 0.2"H x 1.5"W
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Magentic Flux Density (G): 12,000 Gauss
- Magentic Field Intensity (Oe): 5,000 Oe
- Degausses disk drives, diskpacks, drum type memories, floppies and any flat-surface magnetic memory
- NSA Approved Products List
The Proton 1100 Degaussing Wand is lightweight, portable, and effective - it fully erases information from disk drives and other magnetic media.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Description of the Proton 1100 Degaussing Wand
The Proton 1100 Degausser is a small and easily portable wand with a powerful magnetic circuit that will fully erase magnetic information stored on disk drives, diskpacks, and any magnetic media with a flat surface. It has also been tested and approved for use on perpendicular magnetic disk storage devices. The wand itself weighs just 4 ounces yet has a magnetic field intensity of 5,000 Oe and is NSA approved for magnetic media data erasure. A shielded case comes with the wand to provide safe storage and prevent unwanted erasures from occurring. This case is made of tempered steel and weighs 14 ounces. Its dimensions are 5"L x 0.7"H x 2.2"W. What is truly convenient about a degaussing wand is that there are no power requirements, so you can degauss magnetic media wherever and whenever you need to.
|Erasure Capabilities||disk drives, diskpacks, drum memories, floppies, any flat-surface magnetic media|
|Magnetic Flux Density||12,000 Gauss|
|Magnetic Field Intensity||5,000 Oe|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1100|
|Search Terms||proton1100, protondegausser, protonwand, degaussingwand, 1100degausser, 1100wand|