Martin Yale GC210 Business Card Slitter
- Easily converts 8 1/2" x 11" sheets into finished 2" x 3 1/2" business cards with a simple two-pass operation - either full bleed or regular style
- Cutting blades are hardened steel and self sharpening for years of operation without sharpening or replacement
- Rear cover panel strips waste away from rollers - self-cleaning
- Interlock switch for safety
- Adjustable paper guides allow for easy set up for customized needs
- Continuous feeding of stacks up to 5/8" thick
- Catch tray hinges for compact storage
- For maximum safety the machine will not run if rear cover is not in place
- Up to 360 completed cards per minute
- Handles paper thickness up to 100 lb. linen stock
- Create bleed-cut business cards easily with programs such as Quark, InDesign, Illustrator, Word* and Publisher*
- A CD is included with a variety of software templates to help get you started
Quickly create professional business cards with a bleed edge design using the Martin Yale GC210. Compatible with common design programs such as Word, Publisher, Illustrator, Quark, and InDesign.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Video Demo of the Martin Yale GC210 Business Card Slitter
Description of the Martin Yale GC210 Business Card Slitter
The Martin Yale GC210 is a large business card slitter that, unlike the Martin Yale BCS series, is designed to create business cards that can have a bleeding edge. The bleed on a business card allows for an image, background, or other design element to reach all the way to the edge of the card. This eliminates the white border that some users do not prefer. The GC210 can also produce no-bleed cards, and both types of cards are made using a two-pass operation.
8 ½" x 11" sheets are inserted and cut into two 3 ½" x 11" sheets, and these sheets are inserted once more to be cut down into ten 2" x 3 ½" business cards. The machine can take up to a 5/8" stack of sheets and turn them into business cards at up to 360 cards per minute.
As with all Martin Yale business card slitters, the cutting blades are self-sharpening and the paper guides are adjustable, providing you with superior cutting performance. This model comes with a CD that provides the user with design templates which can be used with programs such as Word*, Illustrator, Publisher*, InDesign, and Quark.
*Results may vary using Word and Publisher due to the fact they are not technically layout software programs.
|Manufacturer Name||Martin Yale|
|Max Cutting Width||2"|
|Max Cutting Thickness||5/8"|
|Cutting Length||3 1/2"|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GC210|
|Box 2 Shipping Height||22|
|Box 2 Shipping Length||13|
|Box 2 Shipping Width||18|
|Shipping Note||Cab: 21"L x 17"W x 34"H;Head: 22"L x 13"W x 18"H.|
|Search Terms||martinyale, martinyalegc, businesscardcutter, cardcutter, gc-210, cardslitter, businesscardslitter|