Martin Yale GC10 Business Card Slitter (DISCONTINUED)
Basic Specs for the Martin Yale GC10
- Easily converts 8 1/2" x 11" sheets into finished 2" x 3 1/2" business cards
- Cutting blades are hardened steel and self sharpening for years of operation without sharpening or replacement
- Rotary cross-cut design for quieter operation
- Removable sliding catch drawer tray with safety switch
- Adjustable paper guides allow for easy set up for customized needs
- Up to 50 completed cards per minute
- Continuously feed stacks up to 40 sheets
- Create business cards easily with programs such as Quark, InDesign, Illustrator, Word* and Publisher*
- Dimensions: 19.75" W x 21.375" D x 13.5" H
- Weight: 81 lbs.
The Martin Yale GC10 single-pass business card slitter process 50 cards per minute. Easily convert 8 1/2" x 11" sheets into 2" x 3 1/2" professional business cards in a matter of seconds.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Videos Demo of the Martin Yale GC10 Business Card Slitter
Description of the Martin Yale GC10 Business Card Slitter
The Martin Yale GC10 business card slitter offers user-friendly features and operation. Although most business card cutters are dual-pass machines, the Martin Yale GC10 produces perfectly cut cards in a single pass. The adjustable paper guides allow for easy set-up for your customized cutting needs. A simple control panel offers straightforward functions to create accurately cut cards. The rotary cross-cut action makes this slitter run smoothly and quietly. Strong, hardened steel cutting blades easily slice through stacks of paper up to 40 sheets. These cutting blades are self-sharpening for years of operation without needing professional sharpening or replacing. Processing up to 50 cards per minute, your finished products drop into a conveniently located catch drawer tray which includes a safety switch. The Martin Yale GC10 is referred to as a 10-up machine as the initial 8 ½" x 11" sheet contains 10 cards to be cut. Designing business cards is fun and super easy with almost any software templates provided in Quark, InDesign, Illustrator, Word* and Publisher*.
*Results may vary using Word and Publisher due to the fact they are not technically layout software programs.
|Manufacturer Name||Martin Yale|
|Max Cutting Width||2"|
|Blade Construction||Hardened Steel|
|Cutting Length||3 1/2"|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GC10|
|Search Terms||martinyale, martinyalegc, businesscardcutter, cardcutter, gc-10, cardslitter, businesscardslitter|