Martin Yale Premier CT18 Paper Trimmer (Discontinued)
Features of the CT18 Premier Paper Trimmer
- Cutting length: 18 inches
- Sheet capacity of 5
- Light and portable
- 4 blade options to choose from
- Self-locking clamping tool
- Great for photo and craft applications
- Storage slots to prevent blade misplacement
- Blades enclosed in plastic cassette and are only exposed during cutter for safer operation
- Grid that is simple to read and enhances speed
- Edge reference guide for repeat cutting accuracy
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Description of the Martin Yale Premier CT18 Cassette Safety-Trim
The Martin Yale Premier CT13 cassette safety-trim paper trimmer is an excellent product for light amounts of trimming. It has a cutting length of 13 inches and can cut up to 5 sheets at once. There is also a slightly wider CT18 model with a cutting length of 18 inches. The easy-to-read grid speeds up the cutting process, and the convenient edge reference guide is great for repeat cutting precision. Your papers are sure to stay firmly in place with the self-locking clamping device, which provides high cutting accuracy.
Furthermore, the CT13 (and CT18) is a tremendously safe paper trimmer. The cutting blade is exposed only when it is actually cutting, and the storage slots diminish chances of any blade getting misplaced. Enhancing flexibility, there are 4 blades to choose from: straight cut, perforated, scoring and wave cut. Since this trimmer is so safe and user-friendly, children can use it without an issue. The Premier CT13 and CT18 Safety-Trim rotary paper trimmers are ideal for office, school and craft use.
- Exceptionally safe machine; plastic cassettes cover sharp edge of cutting blades, and blades only exposed during cutting process.
- Edge reference guide for repeat cut precision.
|Manufacturer Name||Martin Yale|
|Table Size||9'' x 23'' (W x D)|