Martin Yale BT100 Banner Trimmer
- Free Next Day Shipping!! (Call to confirm)
- New from Factory!!
- Best Price Guaranteed!!
- Min / Max banner width: 4" to 43"
- Maximum banner thickness: 18 mil
- Cut Type: Manual
- Retractable blade
Features of the Martin Yale BT100 Banner Trimmer
- Safe and easy to use
- Accurately trims to within 1/16"
- Trim any custom size banner up to 43" wide
- Manual operation - no power source needed
- Uses basic box cutter type blades - no special blades needed
- Locking casters on one side allow for movement within the workplace
- Restocking fee charged to returns.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
For sign shops, print and ship centers, as well as print shops that produce marketing and promotional materials, banners are usually laid out and trimmed by hand using a box knife. This process can be time consuming and difficult and the results may not always be perfect. Martin Yale is changing that process with the BT100 Banner Trimmer. This easy to use trimmer safely and quickly trims custom or standard size banners from 4” to 43” wide and up to 144” long. The BT100 uses retractable cutting blades which are much safer than open knives or scissors. These blades can be easily replaced, and there are no expensive replacement blades since the BT100 uses standard box cutter type blades.
The BT100 is easy to load and will quickly and accurately trim banners within 1/6” by simply turning the handle. Large, locking casters on one side of the unit allow for movement around the work area. The BT100 is made in the USA with the quality construction that Martin Yale is known for.
|Manufacturer Name||Martin Yale|
|Max Cutting Width||43"|
|Max Cutting Thickness||18 mil|
|Search Terms||martinyale, martinyaleBT100, BT100, martinyalebannertrimmer, bannertrimmer, mytrimmer, manualtrimmer, BT100trimmer|