Martin Yale BCS412 Flip Book Cutter
The BCS412 Flip Book Cutter
- Ideal for cutting pictures, flips and covers
- Customized to maximize your working efficiency
- Includes two slitter blades, two slitter backups, two scoring blades and two scoring backups
- Cuts 8 1/2" x 11" sheets into two strips of 3 1/2" x 8 1/2" on the first pass and finishes the job by taking the 4up sheets and cutting them down to 2" x 3 1/2" cards
- Cutting blades are semi-self sharpening to allow for years of operation without sharpening or replacement
- Adjustable paper guides allow for easy set up for customized needs
- Continuous feeding of stacks up to 5/8" thick
- Creates up to 375 cards per minute
The Martin Yale BCS412 cuts a standard 8-1/2" x 11" sheet into 2" x 3-1/2" business cards in a two-pass operation.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Video of the Martin Yale BCS412 Flip Book Cutter
Description of the Martin Yale BCS412 Flip Book Cutter
While once this was only used to create the best business cards possible, you can now use the Martin Yale BCS412 to make flip books. The new and improved BCS412 FB is specifically designed to make fun and unique picture flip books. Flip books are a series of pictures put together to create a makeshift motion picture that one can keep forever. If you like photo booths, then you will definitely love flip books.
The new Martin Yale BCS412 FB has the same dimensions and specs as the BCS412 but there are some changes that have been made to the original business card slitter. For example, the top tier of the machine will now have two slitter blades, two slitter backups, two scoring blades and two scoring backups. The most obvious change is the missing perforation blade because the perforation blade that comes with the original BCS412 must be removed to give the machine the ability to trim the front and back of cover sheets while also scoring the bindings all in one pass. Also the front plate of the slitter is replaced with paper trays instead.
There are also some things that you need to do before each print job to make sure the BCS412 FB is working to the best of its abilities. To cut the perfect flip book covers, before each print job, you must calibrate the guides on the top tier of your machine so that the flip book cover sheets are lined up properly and squared. Once you have done that you can run the covers through the top tier of the slitter with the graphics side down. This will allow you to cut and score the covers at the same time. Once you've completed that step and you are satisfied you can run the sheet of covers through the middle tier of the slitter and calibrate as needed. This final step will create 4 separate flip book covers.
|Manufacturer Name||Martin Yale|
|Max Cutting Width||2"|
|Max Cutting Thickness||5/8"|
|Cutting Length||3 1/2"|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BCS412FB|
|Search Terms||martinyale, martinyalebcs, businesscardcutter, cardcutter, bcs-412, cardslitter, businesscardslitter, flipbook, bookcutter, flipbookcutter|