Martin Yale BCS412 Business Card Slitter
- Ideal for making business cards, occasion cards and/or tickets
- Offers an extra work station for scoring and perforating
- Cuts 8 1/2" x 11" sheets into two strips of 3 1/2" x 8 1/2" on the first pass and finishes the job by taking the 4up sheets and cutting them down to 2" x 3 1/2" cards
- Cutting blades are semi-self sharpening to allow for years of operation without sharpening or replacement
- Adjustable paper guides allow for easy set up for customized needs
- Continuous feeding of stacks up to 5/8" thick
- Creates up to 375 cards per minute
The Martin Yale BCS412 cuts a standard 8-1/2" x 11" sheet into 2" x 3-1/2" business cards in a two-pass operation.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Video for the Martin Yale BCS 412
Description of the Martin Yale BCS412 Business Card Slitter
The Martin Yale BCS412 is similar to the BCS212, but includes an extra work station designed for perforating and scoring the business cards. This station is useful for those who are looking to create tent-style business cards, tickets, or a variety of other cards. Like all Martin Yale business card slitters, the BCS412 contains self-sharpening cutting blades. This allows for continued operation without the need for sharpening or replacing the blades. This slitter also comes with adjustable paper guides so the user is not limited to only cutting 2" x 3 ½" business cards. The BCS412 can take stacks of card stock or paper up to 5/8" thick, and cards can be made at a rate of up to 375 cards per minute!
The BCS412 works in a two-pass operation, with the user passing the card stock through the machine twice to acquire the desired twelve cards. First, the 8 ½" x 11" sheets will be cut down into three 3 ½" x 8 ½" sheets. Second, these three sheets will be cut down into twelve 2" x 3 ½" business cards. The BCS412 is referred to as a 12up machine because of it creates 12 cards per cycle.
|Manufacturer Name||Martin Yale|
|Max Cutting Width||2"|
|Max Cutting Thickness||5/8"|
|Cutting Length||3 1/2"|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BCS412|
|Search Terms||martinyale, martinyalebcs, businesscardcutter, cardcutter, bcs-412, cardslitter, businesscardslitter|