Martin Yale BCS410 Business Card Slitter
- Ideal for making business cards, occasion cards and/or tickets
- Offers an extra work station for scoring and perforating
- Cuts 8 1/2" x 11" sheets into two strips of 3 1/2" x 11" on the first pass and finishes the job by taking the 5up sheets and cutting them down to 2" x 3 1/2" cards
- Cutting blades are semi-self sharpening to allow for years of operation without sharpening or replacement
- Adjustable paper guides allow for easy set up for customized needs
- Continuous feeding of stacks up to 5/8" thick
- Creates up to 375 cards per minute
The Martin Yale BCS410 cuts a standard 8-1/2" x 11" sheet into 2" x 3-1/2" business cards in a two-pass operation.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Demo of the Martin Yale BCS410 Business Card Slitter
Description of the Martin Yale BCS410 Business Card Slitter
The Martin Yale BCS410 is similar to the BCS210, but includes an extra work station for scoring and perforating. This added feature is ideal for those who wish to create tent style business cards as well as other types of cards and tickets. Like the BCS210, the BCS410 comes with self-sharpening blades so you will not have to worry about sharpening or replacing the cutting blades. Adjustable paper guides allow for manual adjustment of the cuts in the event that you do not wish to produce standard 2" x 3 ½" business cards.
The BCS410 works in a two-pass operation, with the user simply inserting the 8 ½" x 11" sheets for the BCS to slit into two 3 ½" x 11" sheets, then taking those two sheets and inserting them once more so they become ten 2" x 3 ½" business cards. The BCS210 is referred to as a 10up machine because the initial 8 ½" x 11" sheet contains 10 cards to be cut. This business card cutter can handle stacks of paper or stock up to 5/8" thick and can cut the cards at a rate of up to 300 cards per minute!
|Manufacturer Name||Martin Yale|
|Max Cutting Width||2"|
|Max Cutting Thickness||5/8"|
|Cutting Length||3 1/2"|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BCS410|
|Search Terms||martinyale, martinyalebcs, businesscardcutter, cardcutter, bcs-410, cardslitter, businesscardslitter|