Martin Yale 959AF Paper Folder (Discontinued)
Features of the 959AF Martin Yale Folder
- Variable speed of 18,000 sheets/hour
- Folds coated or 2-sided documents without smearing or slipping
- Automatically feeds, folds and collects a stack of documents
- Bottom feed for continuous reload of documents without stopping the machine Simplified adjustment for folding 8 1/2" x 11", 8 1/2" x 14" and 11" x 17" sheets
- Variety of folds: letter, half, z-fold, double parallel, right-angle, baronial and custom
- Adjustable within a fold range of 1 3/4" to 13" on the 1st fold and 2nd fold to allow for customized folds
- Sheet sizes from 3" X 3 1/4" to 14" X 18" 16 lb. bond to 85 lb. index
- Quick release journal shafts facilitate easy set-up for perforating, scoring and slitting Includes 7-tooth-per-inch perforating wheel and 2 scoring wheels
- Optional 3 and 14-tooth-per-inch perforating wheels and slitting wheel
The 959AF Martin Yale paper folder effectively completes your fold jobs. Adjustments are simplified, with bottom feeding allowing you to continuously load paper while the folder is running. This paper folder could is advantageous for many environments.
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Description of the Martin Yale 959AF Air Feed Paper Folder
The 959AF AutoFolder paper folder by Martin Yale is powerful and gets the job done. It folds at a speed of 18,000 sheets an hour, with a capacity of 200 sheets. Speed control is variable. The folder handles up to 85 lb paper and can fold 11 x 17 paper. The adjustments on this unit are simplified and easy to use, including a dial for air adjustment. The bottom feed provides allows operators to continuously load paper while the folder is running.
The 959AF air-fed paper folder can handle different types of paper. It takes both glossy and 2-sided documents, and slitting, scoring and perforating can easily be set up via the quick release journal shafts. It also performs a variety of folds: letter, half, z-fold, double parallel, French, right angle and baronial. Customized folds are a breeze with the simple fold plate adjustments. The extended exit tray makes an easily-maintained, fanned stack. This Martin Yale machine folder is advantageous for a number of different environments.
- Air feed system; more efficient, mark-free folding.
- Continuous top reloading.
- Adjustments are easy (clearly marked guide).
|Manufacturer Name||Martin Yale|
|Fold Adjustment Setting||Manual fold adjustment|
|Feed Tray Capacity||Up to 200|
|Fold Speed||18,000 sheets/hour|
|Fold Types||Half Fold, Letter Fold (Tri), Z Fold, Double Parallel Fold, Right Angle Fold, Baronial Fold|
|Pre-programmed Standard Folds||6|
|Accepted Paper Sizes||3'' x 3 1/4'' to 14'' x 18''|
|Accepted Paper Weights||16 to 85 lbs.|
|Voltage||115 Volts; other voltages available|