Martin Yale Premier 330 Paper Trimmer (Discontinued)
Features of the 330 Premier Paper Trimmer
- Cutting length: 30 inches
- Sheet capacity of 10
- Self-sharpening blade
- Clear clamp strip
- ½ inch grid with rulers in inches and meters
- Heavy-duty wooden base that is ¾ inches thick
- Trims coated stock, films and tissue in addition to paper
- Rubber non-skid feet
- Light and portable
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Description of the 330 Premier Rotary Paper Trimmer
The Premier 318 rotary paper trimmer ensures high precision every single time you use it. The 318 trimmer can cut sheets up to 18 inches long, but if you are looking to accomplish larger cutting jobs, there is a 330 model available with a cutting length of 30 inches. This versatile paper trimmer accommodates not just paper, but coated stock, tissue and film as well. The non-skid rubber feet prevent cutter movement, maximizing accuracy and reducing likelihood of an error occurring.
The cutting blade, which cleanly trims a maximum of 10 sheets at a time, is self-sharpening, which means no manual work for you when the blade eventually gets dull. Your view of the cutting path is never obstructed, since the clamp strip is transparent. Consistently correct paper alignment is gained with the permanent grid that can be read in inches or meters. If you have low-volume trimming demands, you cannot go wrong with the Martin Yale Premier 318 rotary paper trimmer.
- Very easy to move around and does not take up too much room.
- High trimming flexibility - can handle coated stock, tissue and film.
- Cutting knife is self-sharpening.
- Clamp strip is transparent so your view of cutting path is always clear.
|Manufacturer Name||Martin Yale|
|Table Size||15 1/2'' x 33'' (W x D)|