Martin Yale 2045 SmartFold Paper Folder (Discontinued)
Features of the 2045 Martin Yale Folder
- Variable speed of 3,000 to 15,000 sheets/hour
- Sheet sizes from 2.5" x 5.2" to 12" x 18"
- Sheet capacity of 500 sheets, 8 1/2" x 11", 20 lb. bond
- High memory capacity; 7 preset folds and 10 custom folds
- Paper weight from 18 lb. bond to 90 lb. index
- Can feed wide range of paper weights without having to adjust the feed system
- Diagnostics mode for quick and easy trouble shooting and setup with 7 sensors
- Fully enclosed fold tables for quieter operation and improved operator safety
- Accepts stapled sets up to 4 pages of 20 lb. bond
- 2-line X 20 character LCD display provides visual feedback prompt
- Pre-programmed folds: letter, z-fold, half, double-parallel, gate, engineering (AKA short z-fold) and church fold
- Pre-programmed paper sizes: 8 1/2" x 11", 8 1/2" x 14", 11" x 17", A3 and A4
The Martin Yale 2045 SmartFold is the perfect addition for a quick print shop, as this easy paper folding machine is made for easy and on-the-go use!
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Description of the Martin Yale 2045 SmartFold Paper Folder
For an easy paper folding machine, choose the practical Martin Yale 2045 SmartFold Paper Folder. This auto paper folder is capable of feeding a wide range of paper weights through the folder without having to manually adjust the feed system. The automatic features save you an incredible amount of time and effort between folding jobs. Perfect for desktop or tabletop use, the Martin Yale 2045 handles paper weight from 18-lb. bond to 90-lb. index. The feed table holds up to 500 sheets of 8 1/2" x 11" 20-lb. bond. This is an amazing sheet capacity for a paper folder this size. With variable processing speeds of up to 15,000 sheets per hour, the Martin Yale 2045 handles sheet sizes from 2.5" x 5.2" to 12" x 18". The 2045 Smartfold even accepts stapled paper, up to 4 sheets of 20-lb. bond.
The Martin Yale 2045 is specifically designed for convenience and expediency. The 2045 Smartfold is meant to be used in quick print shops, for fast and on-the-go use by customers. The handy 7-sensor diagnostics mode allows for easy trouble shooting and setup. If an error occurs, the user friendly LCD display provides visual feedback in order that you can rectify the problem. Unlike the 2051, the 2045 LCD display has a cover that conceals the keypad options. The keypad on this Smartfold is also arranged differently than the 2051. For fast and easy folding jobs, the 2045 SmartFold offers several pre-programmed options for both paper sizes and fold types. The Martin Yale 2045 has an amazing high capacity memory system, capable of 7 preset and 10 custom folds. Five pre-programmed paper sizes are offered: 8 1/2" x 11", 8 1/2" x 14", 11" x 17", A3 and A4. The most commonly selected fold types are also offered, including letter, z-fold, half, double-parallel, gate, engineering (AKA short z-fold), and church fold. Thanks to the fully enclosed fold tables, operation is extremely quiet and ensures operator safety.
- Displays the 5 pre-programmed paper sizes right on the keypad.
- Folds up to 15,000 sheets in one hour
- Easy to read LCD display and Keypad
- High feed tray capacity - 500 sheets at once.
|Manufacturer Name||Martin Yale|
|Fold Adjustment Setting||Automatic fold adjustment|
|Feed Tray Capacity||Up to 500|
|Fold Speed||3,000-15,000 sheets/hour|
|Fold Types||Half Fold, Letter Fold (Tri), Z Fold, Gate Fold, Double Parallel Fold, Church Fold, Engineering Fold (Short Z)|
|Accepted Paper Sizes||2.5'' x 5.2'' to 12'' x 18''|
|Accepted Paper Weights||18 to 90 lbs.|
|Voltage||115 Volts; other voltages available|