HSM Classic 125.2 Cross Cut Shredder (Discontinued)
Features of HSM Classic 125.2 Cross Cut Shredder
- Shreds type: paper, staples, paper clips and credit/store cards
- Continuous Duty Operation saves your time
- High cutting capacity steel cylinder
- Quality assurance: made in Germany
- Stand-by mode consumes zero energy
- "Whisper technology" keeps operation quiet
- Reversing function with on/off switch
- Long lasting wear-resistant solid steel cutting rollers
- Color: light grey
Optimized cutting device technology tears through 16-18 sheets of paper, creating 516 cross-cut / confetti-cut particles per page.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Video Demo of HSM Classic 125.2 Shredder
Description of HSM Classic 125.2 Cross Cut Shredder
Despite its smaller size, the HSM Classic 125.2 Cross-Cut Shredder can rip through up to 18 sheets of paper and cut 516 cross-cut particles per page. Just as durable and strong as bigger HSM models, the 125.2 CC is the smallest recommended shredder for office use, and is able to fit almost anywhere and still maintain the same quality performance as a bigger shredder. The cross-cut residue is much smaller than stip-cut residues, can fit significantly more residue in the collection bin, and is more difficult to reassemble than strip-cut particles. Particles are collected into a 20-gallon bin, that when full or open, automatically stops the shredder to prevent any spills or overflow. Its small 1/8" x 1- 1/8" particle sizes follows the requirements of a level 3 security shredder and is a safer shredder option than strip-cut when it comes to protecting sensitive information (such as client or patient info). The on/off switch is accompanied by the automatic start/stop function in addition to the integrated reversing function.
With its easy automated process, using the HSM Classic 125.2 CC is almost hands free. Its Continuous Duty Operation means continual shredding without rest, and its low noise level emits only a whisper even as it shreds stacks of paper, staples, paper clips, and credit cards. All you need to do is insert paper to be shredded And no need to worry about wearing down the cutting roller while it shreds, the rollers are made of 100% solid steel that are designed to be wear-resistant. The solid steel rollers are wear-resistant with a lifetime warranty, ensuring a long-lasting machine life. The 125.2 CC is ideal for smaller offices that don't have a lot to shred but want a quality machine at an affordable price and friendly size.
* Good for a small business or organization that does not have a lot of shredding. It's also good for small departments. This is a great option for customers looking for a step up from deskside units, but don't have the budget for one of the larger units. We've sold many of these to churches, non-profits, and even state government offices like police stations who need to squeeze the most out of their yearly budgets.
|Throat Size/Feed Opening||10"|
|Shred Size||1/8"W x 1- 1/8"L|
|Bin Capacity||20 gal.|
|Cut Type||Cross Cut|
|Sheet Capacity||16-18 sheets|
|Shreds Credit Cards?||Yes|
|Shreds Paper Clips?||Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1274|
|Search Terms||hsm 125.5cc, 125.5crosscut, 1255 shredder, 125 5 shredder, 125/5 shredder, 125-5 shredder|