Formax FD 8902B Shredder-Baler Combo(Discontinued)
Basic Specs of the FD 8902
- Security Level 2
- Throat: 21"
- Shred Size: 5/16" x 1 1/2" - 3"
- Capacity: up to 650 sheets*
- Speed: 35 ft/min
- Electrical: 220V
- Weight: 3,086 lbs
- Dimensions: 19"H x 31"W x 22"D
Features of the FD 8902B
- Belt-Feed Industrial Shredding System: Designed to shred entire files, stacks of computer forms, cardboard, tapes, ribbons, CDs and magnetic disks
- LED Control Panel: Integrated digital load indicatorand sensors
- Front Waste Bin Access: Front cabinet door allows the shredder to be placed against a wall to maximize space savings
- Auto Start/Stop Mode: Optical sensor detects paper and starts operation automatically
- Manual Mode: Shredder operates continuously for shredding small sized paper or films
- Door Safety Sensor: Motor stops automatically if cabinet door is opened
- Auto Reverse: In case of paper jam, built-in controls switch motor into reverse to clear jam
- EvenFlow™ Automatic Oiling System: Lubricates cutting blades for optimal performance
- Continuous-Duty Motor for non-stop operation
- Waste Bin Full Sensor: When the waste bin is full the motor stops automatically
- Auto Cleaning: Allows the motor to run in reverse for one minute to clear shred particles
- Self-Diagnosis System: Provides a variety of operational data with optional diagnostic reader
- Heat-Treated Solid-Steel Cutters: Specially groundfor longevity and require minimal oiling
- Large Safety Bar to stop operation
- Mobile Waste Bin on casters
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Safety Circuit Breaker: Ensures safe operation
- Safety Key and Lock: Provides maximum control of the shredder
The 8902CCB industrial shredder is a complete shredder + baler combo system. Built with the highest quality parts and manufacturing process, this shredder is as tough as it gets.
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Description of The Formax FD 8902B Industrial Shredder and Baler
The Formax FD The FD 8902B Industrial Shredder offers amazing strength and speed. The FD 8902B combines the power and features of the FD 8902 Cross Cut with an Output Baler for convenient disposal of shredded material. This high-capacity Output Bailer continually compacts shredded material into the bale, and improves throughput capacity by minimizing the frequency of unloading the shredder. Sensors located in the baler automatically stop shredding operation when the baler reaches full capacity. The Formax 8902 is capable of shredding up to 650 sheets at once, up to 35 feet per minute, with a shred size of 5/16" x 1 1/2" - 3". The FD 8902B can shred stacks of computer forms, cardboard, tapes, ribbons, CDs, magnetic disks, and entire files. This high-capacity machine is conveyor-fed and designed for large volume shredding in a central location.
The Formax 8902 offers several fully-automatic features, such as Auto Start/Stop, Auto Reverse and Auto Cleaning. Other standard features include an LED Control Panel with load indicator, heat-treated solid-steel cutting blades, and a powerful AC geared-motor. Safety is important when operating a shredder with such power. The Safety Key Lock prevents any unauthorized use of the 8902 shredder. The large safety bar located at the front of the shredder can be pressed to immediately stop operation. The cabinet door is located at the front of the shredder, providing the user with easy access to the waste bin, which holds approximately 154 gallons. This front access also allows the user to place the Formax 8902 against a wall, saving a huge amount of space.
|Throat Size/Feed Opening||21"|
|Shred Speed||Up to 35 fpm|
|Shred Size||5/16" x 1 1/2" - 3"|
|Bin Capacity||154 gal. compressed bale size|
|Cut Type||Cross Cut|
|Sheet Capacity||Up to 650 sheets*|
|Shreds Credit Cards?||Yes|
|Shreds Paper Clips?||Yes|
|Disclosures||Capacity varies with grain, size, quality & paper weight and sufficient power supply. |
** Please use actual HP as a specification for determining value. Use of Peak HP is for comparison purposes only where other than Actual HP is used.
|Manufacturer Part Number||FD 8902B|