Duplo DBM-120 SxS Sheet by Sheet Bookletmaker - Discontinued
Basic Specs of the DBM-120 S/S
- Speed: Up to 1,800 sets/hour
- Staple/Stitch Positions: Corner, side, top, saddle (or no stitch for "fold only" applications)
- Corner/Side/Top Stitching sheet size: 8.27" x 5.75" to 12.60" x 9.09"
- Saddle Stitch and Fold sheet size: 8.27" x 10.98" to 12.60" x 17.72"
- Paper Capacity: up to 20 sheets of 20 lb bond
- Programs: 10 pre-set and 3 custom
- Staple heads: 2
- Staple Positions: 4
- Electrical: 120 Volts, 60 Hz
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 28'' x 22" x 23"
- Weight: 185 lbs.
- Note: Available only while supplies last
The DBM-120 S/S is suitable for low volume bookletmaking and can be used in tandem with the DBM-120T trimmer.
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Description of the Duplo DBM-120 S/S Sheet by Sheet Bookletmaker
The DBM-120 S/S is suitable for low volume bookletmaking and can be used in tandem with the DBM-120T trimmer.The automatic setting DBM-120SxS Bookletmaker and DBM-120T Trimmer offer speed, reliability, and productivity to help increase pro¯ ¬ ts. With production speeds of up to 1,800 booklets per hour, the DBM-120SxS is the ideal ¯ ¬ nishing solution for short and medium runs. The DBM 120 S/S can detect paper jams (location indication), remaining staple count, and top cover open/closed.
|Max Sheet/Binding Capacity (20 # paper)||20 sheets|
|Max Speed||1,800 book/hour|
|Number of Staple Heads||2|
|Number of Staple Head Positions||4|
|Staple Magazine Capacity||5,000|
|Max Paper Size||12.6'' x 17.72''|
|Model #||DBM-120 S/S|