Duplo 490P Paper Cutter (Discontinued)
Features of the 490P Duplo Cutter
- Cutting width: 19.29 inches
- Cutting height: 3.14 inches
- Soft hydraulic clamp, activated by the foot pedal
- Lighted, user-friendly cutting line
- Blade stroke adjustment dial
- Aluminum alloy cutting table that requires little maintenance
- Safety light beams
- Power back gauge that can be manually adjusted
- Durable cast-iron frame
- Power-saving, automatic timer
Introducing the Duplo 490P Paper Cutter, similar to the 490 but with excellent automation features. This hydraulic cutter offers a digital display which guides you through programming and cutting positions.
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Description of the Duplo 490P Paper Cutter
The 490P hydraulic cutter is identical to the 490 cutter, but it has an additional feature that makes any cutting job super easy. Its automation is astounding. The digital display, not featured on the 490 model, directs you through programming and cutting positions and allows for storage of up to 72 cut locations and 9 job selections. You can manually manipulate the power back gauge yourself for fine adjustment. The easily accessible foot pedal triggers the hydraulic soft clamp, so your documents stay in place while you are making your cuts.
Safety light beams significantly reduce dangerous operation by immediately disabling the cutting knife should an object get too close. The safety-interlocked, lighted cutting line helps you accomplish highly precise cutting, showing you exactly where the blade comes down. Thanks to its cast-iron frame, this electric cutter is built to last. With the Duplo 490P hydraulic stack paper cutter, you receive sophisticated, first-rate technology for superior automation.
- Optimal automation; digital display guides you through programming operations and cutting positions and allows a maximum of 72 cut locations (and 9 jobs) to be stored.
- Soft clamp diminishes marking if you are cutting glossy stock.
|Max Cutting Width||19.29''|
|Optical Cutting Line||Yes|
|Back Gauge Adjustment||Manual|
|Safety Mechanism||Safety sensors|
|Voltage||220 Volts; other voltages available|