Duplo 150Fr Booklet System (DISCONTINUED)
Basic Specs of the Duplo 150Fr Booklet System
- Including DBM-150 Bookletmaker, DFC-100 Collator, DFC120DU Delivery Unit, DFC12STAND and DBM-150T Trimmer
- Suitable for short run demands
- Speed: Up to 2,400 booklets/hour
- Isaberg Rapid stapler and staple cartridge
- Ultrasonic double feed detection and anti-static device built-in
- Feeding speed: up to 40 sheets per minute for DFC-S Corner & Side Stapler
- 16 preset programs in memory
- Staple/Stitch Positions: Corner, side, top, saddle (or no stitch for "fold only" applications)
- Paper size: DFC-100 Collator: 5.83" x 8.27" - 12.60" x 17.82"; DBM-150 Bookletmaker: 7.09" x 7.88" - 9.09" x 12.6"
- Staple heads: 2
- Staple Positions: 4
- Electrical: 120 to 240 Volts, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (L x W x H): approximately 100'' x 50" x 39"
- Weight: 500 lbs.
- Note: Available only while supplies last
The 150Fr Booklet System is Duplo's entry-level collating and bookletmaking system.
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Description of the Duplo 150 Fr Booklet System
Duplo's 150Fr Booklet System configures the DFC-100 Friction Feed Collator with the DBM-150 Bookletmaker. This low volume collating and bookletmaking system is compact, cost efficient and provides a solid solution for print shops, copy rooms, churches, schools, and more. Ease-of-use is guaranteed with the user friendly control module located on the DFC-100 collator. Efficient and flexible, this panel allows for 16 jobs to be saved and quickly recalled initiating automatic changeovers from one paper size to another.
The single tower, DFC-100 Friction Feed Collator offers 10 bins, each equipped with three feed rollers and individual sheet separator adjustments. This increases precision and reliability. Programmable features such as block mode for loading while running, interleave mode for separating batched sets, and a total or remaining counter for monitoring job progress all stimulate greater productivity. With speeds of up to 4,200 sets per hour, this collator offers bidirectional feeding in both directions: to the right for collating and straight/offset stacking or to the left into the DBM-150 Bookletmaker or DFC-S Corner & Side Stapler.
The DBM-150 Bookletmaker produces corner and side-stapled applications as well as saddle-stapled and folded booklets up to 40 per minute. Equipped with the Isaberg Rapid stapler and staple cartridge, this bookletmaker produces quality, flat staples every time. With 2 staple heads, the high capacity staple cartridges each hold up to an impressive 5,000 staples. Your corporate reports, magazines, brochures, and other finished products can be face trimmed when pairing the DBM-150 with the optional DBM-150T trimmer. For short-run bookletmaking demands, consider the powerful and efficient Duplo 150Fr Booklet System.
|Max Sheet/Binding Capacity (20 # paper)||2 - 25 Sheets(64 - 127.9 gsm/ 17 - 33 lb); Art Coated Paper: 2 - 20 Sheets 104.7 - 127.9 gsm|
|Max Speed||2,400 booklets/hour|
|Number of Staple Heads||2|
|Number of Staple Head Positions||4|
|Staple Magazine Capacity||5,000|
|Max Paper Size||20"L x 14.02"W|
|Voltage||120 V to 240 V|
|Search Terms||duplo150, duplo150booklet, 150bookletsystem, duplobooklet, digitalbooklet, duplodigitalbooklet, bookletmaker, duplobookletmaker,150booklet, duplo150fr, duplo150frbooklet, 150frbookletsystem, 150-fr|