Count iCrease Pro Creasing Machine
Basic Features of the Count iCrease
- Hand fed and table top
- Easy set up and automated creasing positions
- Easily programmable custom jobs
- Min Sheet size: 3" x 5"
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Description of the Count iCrease Pro
The Count iCrease Pro is a manual feed creaser that's perfect for low to medium run jobs. This easy to use creaser features 4 automated creasing positions, half, tri-fold, letter and z-fold. Job set up is done using the convenient touchscreen, first, select your crease position, next run one sheet of paper through the machine so the iCrease can measure its length and automatically calculate the selected crease locations. Then just press Run and start feeding sheets, the iCrease can handle up to 2,000 sheets per hour. Creasing has become the prefered method for creating folds in digitally printed stock without causing cracking in the toner. The portable, simple to use iCrease is the affordable solution for print shops with low volume creasing needs. *For additional crease options, upgrade to the iCrease Pro+, call us for more details.Key Features
- US built machine.
- Lower price point than the automatic machines on the market.
- Time/labor savings of not needing a skilled operator to run the machine.
- Increased production speed over hand scoring.
- Small, portable and extremely easy to operate.
- Set-up time is a matter of seconds per job so switching from one job to another takes seconds.
- No wrenches or adjustments needed to change from one job to another.
|Max Sheet Size||13" x 19"|
|Paper Weight||80lbs gloss book to 16pt cover|
|Speed||Up to 2,000 sheets per hour|
|Dimensions||26"l x 16"w x 20"h|
|Shipping Weight||57 lbs.|
|Warranty||1 year on electrical and mechanical parts|
|Search Terms||counticrease, countcreaser, i-crease, papercreaser, icreaser, countcrease, crease, creaser, creasers, creasing|