Count FC114 A Creasing and Numbering Machine
Additional Pneumatic Head +$895.00
Heavy Duty Head (Each) +$950.00
Basic Features of the Count FC114 A Digital Creasing and Numbering Machine
- Automatic set ups
- Creases up to 12 times per sheet and numbers up to 24 times per sheet
- Pneumatic numbering heads (each can be programmed individually)
- Available with 1 or 2 numbering heads
- Number can be placed anywhere on sheet
- Batch and total counters
- Max Sheet size: 18" x 20"
- Min Sheet size: 3" x 5"
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Description of the Count FC114 A Creasing and Numbering Machine
The unique and versatile Count FC114 A Digital Creasing and Numbering machine combines the creasing capabilities of the AccuCreaser Touch with the top of the line, AccuNumber Touch in one space saving unit that will save you time and money. If you are looking to replace or upgrade older numbering equipment, the FC114 A will give your shop much greater flexibility. This one machine gives you the ability to:
- Crease “ Up to 12 times per sheet, standard and wide crease dies can handle thick or thin stocks
- Number “ Up to 24 times per sheet, anywhere on the sheet. Numbering heads can be individually programmed.
Number single sheets or crash number up to 10-part carbonless form.
- Rotary Perforate / Score “ Up to 12,000 sph, also micro and laser perf.
Simple to us touchscreen controls allow you to program the FC114A to number, perforate or crease individually. The suction controlled bottom air feeder can handle a wide variety of stocks from 16lb to 16 pt. Choose from 8 pre set creases and Perfect Bind set up. The FC114 A uses disposable, self-inking cartridges that will last through 25,000 impressions.
Video of the Count FC114 A Creasing and Numbering Machine
|Speed||up to 4,500 sph (compression crease)|
|Max Paper Size||up to 18" x 20"|
|Dimensions||51"l x 53"h x 35"w|
|Search Terms||countfc114A, countfc114Acreaseandnumber, creaser, numbering and creasing, countcreaser, fc 114 A, fc114Acrease and number, crease, creaser, creasers, creasing, numbering|