Challenge Titan 265XT Paper Cutter (Discontinued)
Features of the 265XT Challenge Cutter
- Cutting width: 26 ½ inches
- Cutting height: 4 inches (3 ¾ with false clamp plate)
- Minimum cut: 5/8 inches (1 7/8 with false clamp plate)
- Maximum cut depth: 28 inches
- Table space in front of cutting blade: 18 inches
- Table space behind cutting knife: 28 inches
- Powerful hydraulics
- 47,000 total cut position storage
- Power back gauge
- Electronically adjusted clamp pressure; low pressure for increased safety
- Up to 26 cuts per minute
- Gib surfaces and aluminum table
- Heavy-duty construction
- Optional air table
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Description of the Challenge Titan 265XT Paper Cutter
The Challenge Titan 265XT hydraulic paper cutter is no challenge at all. With astounding programming and maintenance-free attributes, cutting is effortless for you. The color touch screen controller enables you to enter up to 47,000 total cut positions. With that and the label cutting and sheet division assistant, even novice operators will have no problem programming more complicated jobs. Waste is decreased with the electronic clamp pressure control that can be adjusted as a step within a job.
This paper cutter accommodates very large sheets of paper (26 ½ inches wide) and is able to achieve a maximum cut depth of an impressive 28 inches. In front of the blade, there is 18 inches of space, plenty of room for comfortable, trouble-free cutting. Furthermore, little maintenance is required with the aluminum table and gib surfaces. Adding the Challenge Titan 265XT paper cutter to your workplace would be very beneficial to a wide range of companies, particularly those in the digital industry.
- Fantastic programming; 47,000 total cut position storage.
- Very high cutting capacity; powerful hydraulics and incredible width (26 inches), maximum cut depth (28 inches) and clamp opening/cutting height (4 inches).
|Max Cutting Width||26 1/2''|
|Cutting Length Behind Blade||28''|
|Cutting Length in Front of Blade||18 1/2''|
|Optical Cutting Line||Yes|
|Back Gauge Adjustment||Automatic|
|Safety Mechanism||Light safety curtains|
|Voltage||208/230 Volts; other voltages available|